Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

mr. smoke weed

Smoke Album Done......Wait n See #SmokeSquad
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Chi
shoulder roll better than Ab's tho :cmsas2:

I can provide gifs if you don't believe me :cmsas2:
Drop them gifs regardless. He seems to do the 'Floyd' shoulder roll where ab was more of the shell. Imam's hand placement look right out of Floyds video w the old boxing breh

krackdagawd

Inspire.
Daps
Reppin
Another Gold Medal
That makes 0 sense to me breh.

He has a better shoulder roll?:heh: Ok...he can have that:heh:

At the end of the day, he's still gotta show me something that's all I'm asking:yeshrug:

And again, my fighterS include The Phenom:ufdup: and he's already put in work on Imam when he was only 17 and Imam was already 10-0 as a professional:manny:

I wasn't trying to compare him to anyone, but we can if you want:sas2:

Don't toss AB into the bushes now, he was the crown jewel of Team Newzz :ufdup: Young master catching left hooks not eating them. :cmsas2:

Drop them gifs regardless. He seems to do the 'Floyd' shoulder roll where ab was more of the shell. Imam's hand placement look right out of Floyds video w the old boxing breh

Yup he switches from parrying to catching pretty well for a young kid. I'll drop em in a bit.

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps
Breh's a prospect-good level fighter with the ceiling pretty high. D is leaky but flashes brilliance often. Footwork, Offense in general, and hand placement on D is all ++
what don't ya like breh? That your boy ate his lunch in sparring :yeshrug:

No. Sparring is just jokes breh....but we did give him that work:heh:

Honestly, I have only seen him fight Maldonado...that's the only full fight of his I ever seen, so I'm like :patrice: when yall talk big about him.

I need to see more...educate me on him brehs. Give your breh some footage besides the sparring with The Phenom and the Maldonado fight.

:feedme:

ChocolateGiddyUp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Thats not a prospect, hes one away from being a made man. I need someone on the ground floor.

Forgot about him. He dont look like he about that I got a mullet and im bout to fight you for a peso so my family can eat tonight life :mjcry:

Ive heard good things bout Gervonta tank Davis :yeshrug:

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps
Don't toss AB into the bushes now, he was the crown jewel of Team Newzz :ufdup: Young master catching left hooks not eating them. :cmsas2:

Yup he switches from parrying to catching pretty well for a young kid. I'll drop em in a bit.

AB is always repped in Team Newzz, just like you still rep Loma and Wlad...even though you got the SOG avi going.

#BandCamp is forever...like #SOGGang, #CaneloCartel, and #HammerHeads:banderas:

That's my stable:mjcry:

#TeamNewzz

King P

Legends Never Die
Daps
Reppin
Views From The X
f9dM9Es.png
:myman:

Take this rep breh :salute:

theflyest

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I think with Shawn Porter's personality, he would appeal more to non black women, and that is okay. I do feel it is important that we have well spoken brothers like Shawn date within our community. He's definitely an asset. However, I understand that he just may not appeal to the urban community. He's too clean cut & too well spoken. His boxing style is too crude & too unrefined. Don't give up on our black women yet Shawn. Try to find your female counter part, that is just like you. Your dad took your last girl, because you didn't stay in your lane. You don't appeal to those type of women Shawn.

In conclusion, Shawn Porter, the black community is behind you.

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
I think with Shawn Porter's personality, he would appeal more to non black women, and that is okay. I do feel it is important that we have well spoken brothers like Shawn date within our community. He's definitely an asset. However, I understand that he just may not appeal to the urban community. He's too clean cut & too well spoken. His boxing style is too crude & too unrefined. Don't give up on our black women yet Shawn. Try to find your female counter part, that is just like you. Your dad took your last girl, because you didn't stay in your lane. You don't appeal to those type of women Shawn.

In conclusion, Shawn Porter, the black community is behind you.

wait whats all this about porter and the women breh?

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
I mean, I see the talent and skill...but the Maldonado fight had me a little :whoa:.

Ima have to see a little more from him. He has alot of potential though.

the maldonado fight was a showcase..nothing but a little adversity and he overcame it..then in his next fight put his full skillset on display..hes a learner...the only thing i worry about is don king and how he handles him

King P

Legends Never Die
Daps
Reppin
Views From The X
the maldonado fight was a showcase..nothing but a little adversity and he overcame it..then in his next fight put his full skillset on display..hes a learner...the only thing i worry about is don king and how he handles him
Imam really is the last real opportunity King has left. If he can't get Imam to that level, he should call it quits