Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

TheBeigeBomber

#Fukkery
Daps
Did anyone else see @Tuaminator tell @Indica not only are you a filthy half breed youre a moron too :dead:

2591.jpg

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps
For real. It's time to get Spence in there with a threat.

That's what I said. He's already 25 years old and the best opponent he's faced is Lo Greco on 2 days notice.

He cant jump from Lo Greco to Porter or Thurman that fast...at least I dont believe.

LauderdaleBoss

#TunnelGang #RingGangRadio
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
That's what I said. He's already 25 years old and the best opponent he's faced is Lo Greco on 2 days notice.

He cant jump from Lo Greco to Porter or Thurman that fast...at least I dont believe.

Exactly. I'd be cool with Lopez, Cano, or Chaves as his next opponent. Tough dudes that can box and bang a bit.

krackdagawd

Inspire.
Daps
Reppin
Another Gold Medal

I would say fight 2 tougher opponents but still relative soft touches and then a gate keeper next year.

TheNig

Dr.TheNig DDS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brolic... Alcoholics
@Newzz @krackdagawd @#SOG_soldier

Just finish listening to SOG on Going The Distance. Said that he's down to fight the Eurodemons. Not sure about Degale only becuz it doesn't make sense just yet, maybe later down the road after the Eurodemons.

He said he feels like his legacy is continuing to grow. He believes in the eyes of purist that he's remember more for the Super Six and Chad Dawson than the 14 and 19 month hiatus.

Teddy Atlas has this rep of asking the hard questions so after he asked him about fighting the Eurodemons, he kept pressing SOG to answer questions about who else would he fight. It didn't really make sense becuz he wants the big Dawgs and that when Atlas brought up Degale. SOG held his composure tho. I found myself getting mad for SOG. It was getting annoying.

Overall our boy handled himself well during the interview.

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps
@Newzz @krackdagawd @#SOG_soldier

Just finish listening to SOG on Going The Distance. Said that he's down to fight the Eurodemons. Not sure about Degale only becuz it doesn't make sense just yet, maybe later down the road after the Eurodemons.

He said he feels like his legacy is continuing to grow. He believes in the eyes of purist that he's remember more for the Super Six and Chad Dawson than the 14 and 19 month hiatus.

Teddy Atlas has this rep of asking the hard questions so after he asked him about fighting the Eurodemons, he kept pressing SOG to answer questions about who else would he fight. It didn't really make sense becuz he wants the big Dawgs and that when Atlas brought up Degale. SOG held his composure tho. I found myself getting mad for SOG. It was getting annoying.

Overall our boy handled himself well during the interview.

:salute: