Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

LauderdaleBoss

#TunnelGang #RingGangRadio
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
:ohhh: my bad i didn't know bout your credentials
i remember that theme song business though:mjlol:

mayb i'm gassed but i never saw khan or ghost on the level that i'm seeing thurman at right now

i was gassed by broner though but i'm done with that:camby:

thurman by tko:win:

It ain't about credentials breh. :what:

It's just that everybody in here knows I rep Thurman.

I also think One Time is a level above Khan and Ghost, but there used to be so many people in here acting like those two were some top level world beaters that were threats to Floyd so to see them both lose their last fights (not officially, but In my eyes as well as others) against cherry picked guys makes me :mjlol:

Yeah Broner has to go back to the drawing board, :camby: but it's still #Bandcamp over here. :obama:

As for the Collazo fight....

#Thurminators by Late KO. :lawd:

LauderdaleBoss

#TunnelGang #RingGangRadio
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
@LauderdaleBoss That version of Collazo is gone though. He's a spent fighter. I don't see One Time having any problems with him.

Kool Keith by early/mid KO.

#Thurminators

True, but that's the problem with PBC now.

Why does a top 5 welterweight get matched with a spent fighter who's best years are behind him.

Thurman shouldn't have a problem with Collazo, but for fukkery's sake I hope we at least get some entertaining rounds before the KO. No Bundu type shyt.

Big Boss

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Floyd is calling Spence "The Future" and all this other stuff...which is cool:obama:

Problem is, Floyd has a poor effect on fighters who state are "next" and they end up falling off the level of hype they were shortly. I've been thinking about this lately, and yall tell me am I tripping:ohhh:

Example A: Devon Alexander

4e42f6e79f5cc.image.jpg

Devon Alexander beats Juan Urango in dazzling fashion and at the time, Alexander was 23 years old, 20-0 with 14 wins via KO. Floyd Mayweather really goes in and raves on how "Alexander The Great" was up next and The Future of Boxing:

After he gets the stamp of approval from Floyd.....he's 6-3 over his last 9 fights:mjpls:

Example B: Adrien Broner

mayweatherbroner.jpg

Do I need to say anything?:comeon:

AB is touted as the next Mayweather, moves up 2 weight classes and beats Paulie Malignaggi in front of Floyd who was at the fight, and becomes a 3x Champion in 3 Different Weight Classes by the time he was only 23. At the time, AB is 27-0 with 22 wins via KO. Floyd then goes on to start professing his love for "Lil Bro" loudly and in public, predicting that AB will be "The Future of Boxing":

After he gets the stamp of approval from Floyd.....he's 3-2 over his last 5 fights:mjpls:

Now, this brings us to Errol Spence.

20160617_Sun_Boxing_Workouts_LE1_t320.jpg

Errol Spence Jr. is 25 years old, 17-0 with 14 wins via KO, and coming off a great showing against Phil Lo Greco (those body shots:banderas:). Floyd Mayweather is now intrigued with this young boxer and is proclaimed him as "The Future Of Boxing".

Is Errol Spence Jr. gonna be able to break "The Mayweather Curse" brehs?:ohhh:

We will found out over the next couple years:blessed:

at least they black:mjpls:

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps
fukk it...in times of adversity, we stand up:birdman:

Avi back on my favorite fighter and will never be changed unless he retires:ufdup:

We got 2 losses, fukk it. Wlad had 3 before he turned his career around and we can do the same thing:birdman:

#BandCamp

:aboutbillions:

mr heyzel

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore Md
True, but that's the problem with PBC now.

Why does a top 5 welterweight get matched with a spent fighter who's best years are behind him.

Thurman shouldn't have a problem with Collazo, but for fukkery's sake I hope we at least get some entertaining rounds before the KO. No Bundu type shyt.

but this is the best fight for thurman right now he's coming off a injury and with the pbc if they are fighting four times a year a gimme fight is needed because that Guerrero was a hard fought fight