Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

LauderdaleBoss

#TunnelGang #RingGangRadio
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
We need a ring weekly podcast :mjpls:
@krackdagawd @patscorpio @Newzz @ChocolateGiddyUp @TheNig @LinusCaldwell @LauderdaleBoss @SuikodenII @yawn @HARLEM AL @Jello Biafra you know who you are if you know this podcast game lets get with the shyts

I feel you breh. I actually mentioned this idea to @patscorpio around the time he first became mod.

I'll be honest though, I really don't have the time to set something up. I got my own boxing youtube channel I'm doing, working on several mixtapes, random artwork projects, and my own digital comic blog that I'm starting up. Not to mention work and marriage.

I barely have time to even post in here like that. :mjcry:

If anybody ever sets it up though, I'm down to call up and talk boxing for a bit.

I'd even help get some intro music done (got production hook ups) and if ya'll want a real dope logo I can help with that since my art game is on point too.

Ya'll just PM whenever you ready.

:salute:

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps
I just wished Broner would capitalize on being a draw and actually win fights that he's supposed to win. :mjcry:

He will.....against C fighters though:to:

He needs to get down to 140 (I wish he could still make 135:wow:) and stay there for good. Test his luck against B fighters at 140 and see what's cracking, because at the end of the day, he cannot beat Welterweights that are bigger than him:yeshrug:

1 thing though, being that he dropped Porter (and became the 1st man to ever do it), I dont wanna hear anyone saying that he doesnt have power....because he DOES. And he took Porter's punches, so the chin is there also. He doesnt let his hands go, which is his major problem to me:snoop:

Let the hands go, use the jab alot more, use more movement...same criticism as always. Definitely frustrating:snoop:

Rev

Bong
Daps
Reppin
Uptown

Say what you want....but he's a draw:yeshrug:

#BandCamp

:aboutbillions:

espn really needs to get their shyt together & begin to promote the Thurman fight on 7/11. it is getting ZERO support right now, and it's the premiere of a new franchise on a saturday night on their main channel. plus, thurman is a big, great personality. they are fukking up big time. the shyt ain't gonna just do it on its own.

LinusCaldwell

From The Eastside with Love
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
espn really needs to get their shyt together & begin to promote the Thurman fight on 7/11. it is getting ZERO support right now, and it's the premiere of a new franchise on a saturday night on their main channel. plus, thurman is a big, great personality. they are fukking up big time. the shyt ain't gonna just do it on its own.

It's on 7/11? One of UFC's biggest cards ever is on that night. Aldo vs Mcgregor :lupe:

LinusCaldwell

From The Eastside with Love
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Thank you everyone for the most successful episode we have had yet to date with @krackdagawd break down of Saturday night fights. We are back with another one of Coli's own Band Camp stan, LWO member @Newzz and his highly anticipated response to Broner's last fight plus his breakdown on who the Lakers should draft. We did have some technical difficulties this episode and we apologize in advance.

Thank you again brehs for hopping on and supporting the movement. We really appreciate yall insight and giving us your time.

Please check out our Twitter: www.twitter.com/fteswl

Shout out to the sponsor:
www.thenextmoneymaker.com

If anyone wants to jump on the show with @James Carter and I just pm or quote us. Also brehs feedback is highly recommended we go where the people tell us to go. So please let us know how we can better feed the streets!

:salute:

Last edited:

theflyest

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I just wished Broner would capitalize on being a draw and actually win fights that he's supposed to win. :mjcry:

He was actually the underdog against Porter & rightfully so. The catch weight is what people such as myself had a hard time overlooking.

He has to win fights he ISN'T suppose to win.