Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

krackdagawd

Inspire.
Daps
Reppin
Another Gold Medal
Why would GBP build up Lemeiux to feed him to GGG??

Wouldn't it make more sense to feed him to Canelo??

Canelo gets the WBC over Cotto
Canelo vs Lemeiux to unify WBC & IBF

Then Canelo vs GGG...gives Canelo more time to grow into MW...more big fights N 2 belts

fukk GGG :ahh:

theflyest

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Do you think it's possible that Floyd's 50th and final fight could be on regular cable?

Since this is his final fight on the Showtime deal, I could see a huge bidding war for that last fight. Maybe Floyd fights on PBC? :yeshrug:

He'll go where the money is.

I believe Floyd finishes his career on PPV though. In fact, I believe he may very well be the last PPV star. I say that because PBC doesn't seem interested in PPV's & everyone tends to copy each other. I hope boxing abandons PPV altogether.

I do believe his last 2 opponents will be PBC fighters.

Last edited:

Doctor Doom

Rest in peace, Akira Toriyama
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Latveria

Whoever wrote that article is trash :camby:

Biased as hell. Trying to use a loss against WLADIMIR KLITSCHKO as a way to put up Deontay's bum ass. :snoop:

The height wasn't even the problem, it was Klitschko being good with his jab (something Deontay doesn't have), and whenever Potevkin tried to get busy on the inside, Klitschko would use his weight and just smother him.

Deontay trying to look past Potevkin like he fukking Stiverne. :snoop: :snoop: :snoop:

This bum gonna get a REAL bad wake-up call in September if this fight goes down.

Axum Ezana

Driving in the fast lane
Daps
Whoever wrote that article is trash :camby:

Biased as hell. Trying to use a loss against WLADIMIR KLITSCHKO as a way to put up Deontay's bum ass. :snoop:

The height wasn't even the problem, it was Klitschko being good with his jab (something Deontay doesn't have), and whenever Potevkin tried to get busy on the inside, Klitschko would use his weight and just smother him.

Deontay trying to look past Potevkin like he fukking Stiverne. :snoop: :snoop: :snoop:

This bum gonna get a REAL bad wake-up call in September if this fight goes down.

that site has a writer that is very biased towards wilder :russ:

its gets worse than this :mjlol:

mr. smoke weed

Smoke Album Done......Wait n See #SmokeSquad
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Chi

TheNig

Dr.TheNig DDS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brolic... Alcoholics
We need a ring weekly podcast :mjpls:
@krackdagawd @patscorpio @Newzz @ChocolateGiddyUp @TheNig @LinusCaldwell @LauderdaleBoss @SuikodenII @yawn @HARLEM AL @Jello Biafra you know who you are if you know this podcast game lets get with the shyts

Boy your timing is bad. :heh:

I would love to get a Ring Podcast going but I got this baby on the way. I'm in the process of changing my lil game room area into a full blown nursery.

If I started one it wouldn't be until September.