Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

krackdagawd

Inspire.
Daps
Reppin
Another Gold Medal

theflyest

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I know we clown Mayweather Promotions for having a boring roster, but they really did things the right way. They have actually been around for 8 years & did it with their own talent. They have guys that we associate with that company such as Jack, Love, Bey, etc. They have 2 title holders right now.

These companies really think they can take shortcuts by throwing money around at established guys. It never works out.

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
I know we clown Mayweather Promotions for having a boring roster, but they really did things the right way. They have actually been around for 8 years & did it with their own talent. They have guys that we associate with that company such as Jack, Love, Bey, etc. They have 2 title holders right now.

These companies really think they can take shortcuts by throwing money around at established guys. It never works out.

we clown them because they are fukk ups and/or get undeserved gifts...bey shouldn't be champion in the first place

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps

The Young Phenom seen it as well:wow:

#HammerHeads....check him out on June 26th. That's this Friday on SHOBox:blessed:

"Bu-bu-but, Newzz...you were being biased:mjcry:"

Obviously others seen it like I did:stopitslime:

Like I said, I had it a draw but I admit (I cant remember which round it was) that I gave Broner a round which was really close but I could easily see it as a Porter round. Could've went to either of them which is how I ended up with 6-6. Without that round, my score would've been 7-5 Porter or 114-112 Porter.:yeshrug: