Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

LinusCaldwell

From The Eastside with Love
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
want to create a LIVE audio stream for coli boxing thread?

https://rabble.tv/ use this site

of course you could use ustream, twitch, etc if you want. but its a very good idea especially on a night like tonight. i'd do it if my computer wasnt 100 years old.

the bandcamp and sog fukkery could be off the charts today.

That's a dope idea

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps
nikka already celebrating AB's win:cheers::smoker:, he's going to be in here asking where the AB thread is in a minute :russ:

:heh:

Nah, but my Dad is having a lot of respiratory issues with his heart and lungs...plus his kidneys are fukked up. I was up at Cleveland Clinic with him and my phone went dead. I'm just now charged up again.

Real talk, it ain't looking good for my Pops brehs...but I got faith in him pulling through all this, because he's the mentally strongest guy I know.

He has blood clots in both his lungs also:mjcry:

He's been laid up in the hospital since May 28th.

krackdagawd

Inspire.
Daps
Reppin
Another Gold Medal
:heh:

Nah, but my Dad is having a lot of respiratory issues with his heart and lungs...plus his kidneys are fukked up. I was up at Cleveland Clinic with him and my phone went dead. I'm just now charged up again.

Real talk, it ain't looking good for my Pops brehs...but I got faith in him pulling through all this, because he's the mentally strongest guy I know.

He has blood clots in both his lungs also:mjcry:

He's been laid up in the hospital since May 28th.

Holy fukk breh :mjcry:

Hope Poppa Newzz pulls through breh, :salute: as someone who has to be in hospitals often, spend as much time with him as you can hospitals are straight demonic :francis: spending time with fam and friends always helps me take my mind off things.

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps
Holy fukk breh :mjcry:

Hope Poppa Newzz pulls through breh, :salute: as someone who has to be in hospitals often, spend as much time with him as you can hospitals are straight demonic :francis: spending time with fam and friends always helps me take my mind off things.

Yeah...my Dad is fukked up. I can't even front:to:

That's why I'm really happy that these fights are happening tonight so I can focus on something else.

I go up there about 3-4x a week.

He's been in since May 28th and they have no estimated date that he will be released....he's only 52:mjcry:

Anyways, I don't wanna talk about that anymore because then I'm gonna get all :to: on yall, I'm just ready for these fights and for #BandCamp and #SOGGang to come through for me with dominant victories.