Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

Axum Ezana

Driving in the fast lane
Daps
:russ:

:whew:"Coming to the ring is Will "Lil Mike Tyson" Williams. Now this young man has an unique background. He started boxing at the age of 10, but rather than going through the amateur system that all boxers go through, he learned his craft at the Haymon powerplant. He has a record of 19-11 and is about to face Deontay Wilder for the heavyweight championship of the world."

13852008801232369174.GIF

krackdagawd

Inspire.
Daps
Reppin
Another Gold Medal
:russ:

:whew:"Coming to the ring is Will "Lil Mike Tyson" Williams. Now this young man has an unique background. He started boxing at the age of 10, but rather than going through the amateur system that all boxers go through, he learned his craft at the Haymon powerplant. He has a record of 19-11 and is about to face Deontay Wilder for the heavyweight championship of the world."

:laff:

You already know nikkas will be in here like "Will Williams is a great fighter :stopitslime: who else was available :rudy: "

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
I'm hella late responding. My bad gents. If that many people are watching PBC why does the show still not have major sponsorship or receive major press?
I think the biggest issue is that Haymon is paying these stations to air his cards so the onus falls on him to go out and secure advertising. If he were doing this the regular way then NBC/Spike/Whoever would be getting the ad buys.
I think much like his middling abilities to market his fighters, Al Haymon might also not be particularly skilled at selling ad time either.

SuikodenII

Where's Suikoden VI??????
Daps
Eddie Chambers is clearly food for Wilder. If I had to wager a guess, they probably though Cunningham would be food for him but after seeing how he performed against Molina they need a few more trial runs.
The winner of Tarver/Cunningham is definitely food........ as long as they can keep affording to pay Povetkin to step aside.....

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
Eddie Chambers is clearly food for Wilder. If I had to wager a guess, they probably though Cunningham would be food for him but after seeing how he performed against Molina they need a few more trial runs.
If USS can almost KTFO Fury he can drop Wilder