Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA

Return of the Khryst
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA
mike tyson with 5 punches in one second. nikka had to be the fastest hw of all time......:damn:

fukking pisses me off that he underachieved in a sense of his ability and potentiality..tyson in his best shape and form vs the heads he lost to..damn man. Mike.

#SOG_soldier

New York knicks and phoenix suns stan
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, IL
Brehs where a free video hosting site? I got good video of one of the #beterbeasts KD's
and @Newzz @Skip b @#SOG_soldier happy wake n bake
1z1qu79.jpg

thats looks decent. what strain is that?

Scottie Drippin

Should Never Mention Me
Daps
Reppin
The Traps of Unified Korea
Who he fought that has paws? Curtis and we saw him back off before he closed it. His D been looking a lil shaky breh. Froch punches hard as fukk talks of him vs GGG are cooling off. It aint algebra patrick. Hope y'all know I just hate the hype with GGG. I have a high high high level of respect for his skills.
Let's just ignore that every report about that fight has said its the Froch camp looking for something else then :ehavb:

Axum Ezana

Driving in the fast lane
Daps
Wilder will probably fight nothing but more landscapers and pool cleaners until Haymon can work out a bout against Wlad.

that would not work . if he doesn't face povetkin next, wbc strips him. wlad wants to unify, unification bout has more hype:yeshrug:

Axum Ezana

Driving in the fast lane
Daps
since naseem has been inducted into hof it got me thinking .

who would win? prince naseem or wilfred gomez at featherweight ?

mr. smoke weed

Smoke Album Done......Wait n See #SmokeSquad
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Chi
2442p9j.jpg

sbh6qa_th.jpg

Girl scout cookies on deck:blessed:

Andis on deck....I can't be no crooked hairline, eigth of mid copping nikka, word to @Newzz :sas1:

But there is always something this bytch in my living has a eighth of my purp, must of took it while i was at work....i want my purp:beli:
GSC is my favorite i have a gram of gsc shatter

mr. smoke weed

Smoke Album Done......Wait n See #SmokeSquad
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Chi
GSC A lil too sweet for my liking, im a purp guy though id take that all day everyday
Get candy land if you can.....shyts fire. Or if you can Grand Daddy Purp
Sour D and Blue dream my favorites

GREENandYELLOW

2x...and defending
Daps
Who he fought that has paws? Curtis and we saw him back off before he closed it. His D been looking a lil shaky breh. Froch punches hard as fukk talks of him vs GGG are cooling off. It aint algebra patrick. Hope y'all know I just hate the hype with GGG. I have a high high high level of respect for his skills.
By all reports GGG has said he would go to England and fight Froch at 168. Froch hasn't committed to coming back and fighting. GGG wanted a fall/winter fight. Froch couldn't commit.

Froch isn't necessarily ducking because he hasn't even committed to coming back yet and has stated he wants serious $$$, possibly a Vegas fight. All reports are that GGG is on board and would sign the contract immediately to fight Froch. The fight not happening is all on team Froch.

Andy Lee is out with an injury and is required to give a mandatory first, so he won't be available for a fall fight. Now K2 is saying GGG wants the winner of Lemiuex-N'Dam. If it was Lemiuex-GGG that would be a great fight. Lemiuex can crack. Dan made it sound like maybe Lemiuex wanted another fight or two before taking on GGG. We will see...