Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

theflyest

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Joshua Clottey beat the shyt out of his last 2 opponents. I'm curious what goals does this guy have at 154. I know he wants Canelo but who doesn't?

If I'm Team Canelo, I just hope Clottey keeps his unbeaten streak going @ 154, just in case a solid opponent is needed.

Clottey is one of those guys where you really have to be a high quality fighter to beat him.

bigbadbossup2012

Biggest baddest boss
Daps
Then don't put words in my mouth or make stuff up. It's not about attacking we are all just speaking on Boxing. I can think he is talented while you think he isn't and it's ok. I sure as s-hit am not trying to change anyone's mind in here.
You're making up shyt, not me. I quoted and responded to someone whom came to your defense when I questioned Margarito "talent ". I didn't put words in anyone's mouth, I just quoted and responded to exactly what they said and the context in which they said it. You saw that and responded as if I quoted and said it directly to you. Which did not happen. You're clearly confused son.

mr. smoke weed

Smoke Album Done......Wait n See #SmokeSquad
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Chi
this is exactly how I feel about him, fukk him. :yeshrug:

now back to our regularly scheduled program :sog:

Perfection :mjcry:

I feel like writing poetry and singing songs after seeing this :mjcry:

Those split second hesitations he was doing before bringing back the right were beautiful. If ya never threw hands you wouldn't get it!

mr. smoke weed

Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Chi
I just quote that fat fukk for news.

When it comes to his opinions/analysis, he gets the :camby: treatment from me
:heh: Dan Rafael's opinion on boxing. Would I trust a dogs opinion on thumbs? Like choc said I was tempted to neg breh for posting that

mr. smoke weed

Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Chi
Jesse Vargas is +285 right now vs Timmay :youngsabo:

tumblr_npa9ue3idF1shriyoo1_250.gif
Breh they gonna rob Bad Ass I know it :mjcry: I know it

mr. smoke weed

Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Chi
Who he fought that has paws? Curtis and we saw him back off before he closed it. His D been looking a lil shaky breh. Froch punches hard as fukk talks of him vs GGG are cooling off. It aint algebra patrick. Hope y'all know I just hate the hype with GGG. I have a high high high level of respect for his skills.