Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
QOTD for boxing heads If u could predict which fighter would jump ship from the PBC establishment of his own volition who would it be?
it all depends if they know their worth..to me broner is one of the few fighters inthat stable that does but he lacks discipline which until he gets that will leave him vulnerable to his own whims

Jae

CREATOR OF BADCULTURE.NET - VISIT & CLICK SOME ADS
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles/Inglewood All Day Every Day
it all depends if they know their worth..to me broner is one of the few fighters inthat stable that does but he lacks discipline which until he gets that will leave him vulnerable to his own whims

I agree about Broner. He's his own worst enemy. In the case of Thurman, I don't know. Just something about him. I think he would cultivate a bigger fan base just on the fact that he did something on his own. Looking at how they pay the other dudes in that line up it's clear he's not their priority and I foresee him getting sick of it. He is the most vocal in criticizing his establishment.

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps
I agree, or they continue getting bullshyt fights. If I could predict right now, I'd say either Keith Thurman or Deontay Wilder. I'd lean more toward Thurman though.

I think Thurman is staying. If Broner or Garcia loses, while he remains undefeated, he immediately takes their "spot" in the pecking order and becomes a main focus for Al Haymon.

I agree with Wilder though. Especially being that he isnt getting the marketing that he should to be the undefeated WBC Heavyweight Champion, Bronze Medalist at the Olympics, plus has a 97% KO ratio...and he has charisma and a good back story that's relatable for alot of people

• Dap
Reactions: Jae

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
I agree about Broner. He's his own worst enemy. In the case of Thurman, I don't know. Just something about him. I think he would cultivate a bigger fan base just on the fact that he did something on his own. Looking at how they pay the other dudes in that line up it's clear he's not their priority and I foresee him getting sick of it. He is the most vocal in criticizing his establishment.

i can see keith doing it on his own but dude needs more career momentum and bigger wins because he hasn't crossed over like broner

truth be told..i dont really see anyone else wanting to forge their own path outside of those 2..mostly because of the "money" aspect of signing to al...i mean you got fighters like LSC and Swift who are puppets that al has on a string and they are starting to show to what i call "the berto effect" of being babied/micro managed....losing hunger and losing discipline..imagine a whole stable of fighters with the berto effect? that terrifies me and thats what i see so far with PBC

TheBeigeBomber

#Fukkery
Daps
does anyone know anything about marriaga? except he beat walters in the ams twice? :patrice: im a walters stan and all but these odds on him looking good.

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
does anyone know anything about marriaga? except he beat walters in the ams twice? :patrice: im a walters stan and all but these odds on him looking good.
i posted a fight of his in the fight thread...its from last year when he was on FNF..hes not a pushover...take a look

krackdagawd

Inspire.
Daps
Reppin
Another Gold Medal
:comeon:

Great pressure fighter, very good at cutting off the ring, his stamina was always on 100, elite volume puncher/swarmer, good chin (people always talk about the Mosley fight...look how many clean hard punches it TOOK Mosley to get Margs finally to that point), good at fighting on the inside, long arms, tall and rangy, heart of a Warrior and could take an exorbitant amount of punishment....what do you mean breh?:stopitslime:

He wasnt the most "skilled" Boxer like a Floyd/Loma/Rigo/Ward, but as far as what HE did...he was one of the best of this era at it.

The heartbreak kid Vasyl Lomachenko already up there with those names :mjcry:

L68

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Slater (West by God Virginia )

Similar to the JMM Morale Barrera question. How would you rank Hector Macho Cammaco, Tito Trinidad and Miguel Cotto for all time great Puerto Rican fighters?

Dan Rafael, King Fight Freak 2:38 PM ET

1. Cotto, 2. Tito, 3. Camacho

:patrice:

King P

Legends Never Die
Daps
Reppin
Views From The X

Similar to the JMM Morale Barrera question. How would you rank Hector Macho Cammaco, Tito Trinidad and Miguel Cotto for all time great Puerto Rican fighters?

:childplease:

Trinidad > Camacho > Cotto

ChocolateGiddyUp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chicago

I feel like negging you jus for reposting this blasphemous trash:beli: