Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
All I can say about margarito is he was a dammed good welterweight in a competitive era and yes ruined his legacy with what happened in the Mosley fight...anything related to the cotto fight is just speculation...margo also got his prime and his career sent to the bushes by pac...anyone who saw that rematch with cotto could see he was shot...the sad thing is cotto still couldn't hurt him enough to stop his pressure...the fukked up eye, trademark by pac, gave him that fight..but he's 37-38..there's no more tijuana tornado...just a nikka with braces and one eye that looks like he's seen a ghost...he needs to stay retired

ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA

Return of the Khryst
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA
CHGUOEtWQAEPy14.jpg

Amir & Nasir..

Yo the hall of fame event this weekend!!

krackdagawd

Inspire.
Daps
Reppin
Another Gold Medal
but none of that shyt matters, because at the end of the day he tried to cheat. it's very possible that was the first time, but he doesn't deserve the benefit of the doubt.

this is exactly how I feel about him, fukk him. :yeshrug:

now back to our regularly scheduled program :sog:

Perfection :mjcry:

I feel like writing poetry and singing songs after seeing this :mjcry:

LinusCaldwell

From The Eastside with Love
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Brehs check out www.twitter.com/fteswl From the east side with love podcast to night my man @LinusCaldwell thought it would be right to have ya man smoke weed come and talk about boxing and sports today. They'll be callin me joe crack cause i don't got a good nickname :yeshrug:

Appreciate the support breh. Show was canceled for tonight. But since you're gonna be at the Lara fight we want your impressions for us ring folk and the listeners to see what you saw, and hear what you heard being live at the event. Smoke will be on Saturday's show yall and please anyone and everyone is welcome to help and join the movement. Future guests will be @Newzz and @krackdagawd and @gonzo8402

:salute:

mr. smoke weed

Smoke Album Done......Wait n See #SmokeSquad
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Chi
I been riding with Canelo before he had a Stan set round here

I been shytting on Cotto N calling him a fakkit before it was cool

I still got Canelo but closer then I originally thought...Cotto under Roach been looking nice
@ChocolateGiddyUp was watchin boxing before it was popular
he was rockin chancletas before it was trendy
he was stanning bi-polar fighters and side pieces before it was the cats meow
Choc y'all :whew: