Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps
At doing what? I'm not saying he's total bum. But he's not a noteworthy talent besides taking a good shot (if that's a talent). He's a tough guy i guess

:comeon:

Great pressure fighter, very good at cutting off the ring, his stamina was always on 100, elite volume puncher/swarmer, good chin (people always talk about the Mosley fight...look how many clean hard punches it TOOK Mosley to get Margs finally to that point), good at fighting on the inside, long arms, tall and rangy, heart of a Warrior and could take an exorbitant amount of punishment....what do you mean breh?:stopitslime:

He wasnt the most "skilled" Boxer like a Floyd/Loma/Rigo/Ward, but as far as what HE did...he was one of the best of this era at it.

Last edited:

bigbadbossup2012

Biggest baddest boss
Daps
:comeon:

Great pressure fighter, very good at cutting off the ring, his stamina was always on 100, elite volume puncher/swarmer, good chin (people always talk about the Mosley fight...look how many clean hard punches it TOOK Mosley to get Margs finally to that point), good at fighting on the inside, long arms, tall and rangy, heart of a Warrior and could take an exorbitant amount of punishment....what do you mean breh?:stopitslime:

He wasnt the most "skilled" Boxer like a Floyd/Loma/Rigo/Ward, but as far as what HE did...he was one of the best of this era at it.
I didnt know long arms was a talent. Cutting off the ring and good pressure fighter should be one in the same. Stamina is not a talent. Chin is not a talent.
He was a well conditioned tough guy but dumb as a box of rocks and a durable punching bag/cheater.
Was he that good of an inside fighter or just tough enough to take blows?

L68

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
its bound to happen to one of the dudes that keeps getting robbed by the bigger names

Mook

We should all strive to be like Mr. Rogers.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh
I agree, or they continue getting bullshyt fights. If I could predict right now, I'd say either Keith Thurman or Deontay Wilder. I'd lean more toward Thurman though.

would be the woat jump for both. Wilders a bum, he might as well call Haymon daddy.

Thurman jumping ship would be career suicide, 140-154 is on lock by haymon.

IDK wtf Haymons doing, hes got 400 million and 2 years. Hes fukking putting out 2014 fights here with like 1 good fight a month :gag: