Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
It alllll makes sense now why the #matthyssemunchkins were hyping up that generic eurocac Postal :rudy:

nikkas goin be running around here like they won the superbowl :camby:
Bo-stomach.gif

nothing changed how i feel about postol outboxing danny breh..it just wont happen to lucas :boss:

#matthyssemafia

Axum Ezana

Driving in the fast lane
Daps
first oscar, then margarita and now barkley:patrice::mjlol:

also floyd is definitely fighting on september 12....so is canelo n cotto :lupe:

url

Last edited:

LauderdaleBoss

#TunnelGang #RingGangRadio
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale

Save Marg's legacy Doug!!!!:mjcry:

I've been thinking this for years, there's no proof we ever cheated or Cotto could've sue Margs!!!:damn:

I miss my Mexican Assassin....The Tijauna Terminator:to:

#TijaunaTornado

:sadbron:

Props for posting this my #Bandcamp breh. :salute:

I always sided with Dougie on this one. Everyone just runs with speculation and rumors and now dudes whole career is shytted on. I've actually had nikkas tell me Margarito even had loaded wraps for the Martinez fight. :snoop:

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps
@Newzz so you just going to act like the cotto beating wasnt the fight before the wraps were caught?

im done talking about it but we all know if he had it in the mosley fight he 99 percent had it in his fight before that which was his biggest win and most destructive

you should be ashamed of yourself

His biggest fight before fighting Cotto was Paul Williams. Did you forget that marketed it as a match between the 2 most avoided Welterweights? :dwillhuh:

Paul Williams won and took Margs power with no problems

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps
Props for posting this my #Bandcamp breh. :salute:

I always sided with Dougie on this one. Everyone just runs with speculation and rumors and now dudes whole career is shytted on. I've actually had nikkas tell me Margarito even had loaded wraps for the Martinez fight. :snoop:

Exactly.

nikkas just SAY he was cheating and win I post his run it's "Bu-bu-but:mjcry:"

I can't deny Mosley, but for Cotto there is ZERO proof...just all speculation.

((ReFleXioN)) EteRNaL

RIP MR. SMOKE
Daps
So, we just calling people guilty with no proof though:snoop:

Face it, Prime Margs would ALWAYS beat Cotto. He's all wrong for him. Even Margs with the messed up eye had Cotto getting back on his bike before the Championship rounds even begun...he's lucky the ref saved him that time:birdman:
while I do believe marg woulda beat cotto regardless, just the fact that he tried to cheat once made me lose all respect for him. somebody who tried to bring bricks to the ring deserves whatever backlash he gets. he coulda killed shane mosley that night. there were rumors he did nothing but party during training camp and that could be the reason he felt he needed the extra advantage. but it's his own fault his legacy is ruined now. dude was a really good fighter with one of the best chins of all time and he threw it all away like a dumb ass. shane beat the shyt out of him but the amount of bombs margo took before finally going down was remarkable. floyd barely survived one big right hand from shane. margo took like 100 of them shyts before getting staggered. and I believe the pacquiao fight proved margs has legit power. them body shots had manny laid up in bed for weeks....low key, manny never looked the same after that fight:sas2:......but none of that shyt matters, because at the end of the day he tried to cheat. it's very possible that was the first time, but he doesn't deserve the benefit of the doubt.

mr. smoke weed

Smoke Album Done......Wait n See #SmokeSquad
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Chi
Brehs check out www.twitter.com/fteswl From the east side with love podcast to night my man @LinusCaldwell thought it would be right to have ya man smoke weed come and talk about boxing and sports today. They'll be callin me joe crack cause i don't got a good nickname :yeshrug: