Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

Ari Gold Bawse

The Bawse of all Bosses
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
London
I said all along this would happen. it's almost hard to blame Al for this. I mean what else can he do when this chump continues to embarrassed himself every single fight. putting danny Arcia against paulie malignaggi is basically Al haymon telling the whole world he's lost all confidence in this overrated clown. what's even funnier is we have giftset aka struggleset members in here saying they're hyped about this matchup. if that isn't a sign of how little they think of danny now, I don't know what is. And I don't even blame em for being hyped. lets be real...an over the hill paulie malignaggi is pretty much the level danny is on now. would anybody here really be surprised to see paulie give this fukk boy a boxing lesson? the truth is, danny was finished once hererra went to his "hometown" and made his face explode from a jab
Dannyt1.png

lamont beating his ass was just the final nail in the coffin. it's over for this clown. The day has finally arrived. :blessed:

:Gift:

v_DRz_G9_H_copy.png
:russ:

The Coli :blessed:

Repped.

Axum Ezana

Driving in the fast lane
Daps
:mjlol: todays boxing....full of flabby overweight brehs...ibo stripped him of that belt too

Tommy Oosthuizen was overweight at Friday's weigh-in. Fittingly, he'll lose some weight when he gets his purse. It will be 30 percent lighter thanks to his indiscipline.

He will also be minus his IBO championship belt, which was automatically forfeited after he weighed in 500g over the light-heavyweight limit at Emperors Palace for his bout against Robert Berridge

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
I heard this guy is a alcoholic.

He moved up to 175 because he couldn't make the 168 weight and now he can't make this either :mjlol:

There goes Stevensons easy cherry pick :russ:

the lone fight he had on hbo a couple of years ago let me know all i needed to know about him...hes garbage

Rev

Bong
Daps
Reppin
Uptown
I said all along this would happen. it's almost hard to blame Al for this. I mean what else can he do when this chump continues to embarrassed himself every single fight. putting danny Arcia against paulie malignaggi is basically Al haymon telling the whole world he's lost all confidence in this overrated clown. what's even funnier is we have giftset aka struggleset members in here saying they're hyped about this matchup. if that isn't a sign of how little they think of danny now, I don't know what is. And I don't even blame em for being hyped. lets be real...an over the hill paulie malignaggi is pretty much the level danny is on now. would anybody here really be surprised to see paulie give this fukk boy a boxing lesson? the truth is, danny was finished once hererra went to his "hometown" and made his face explode from a jab
Dannyt1.png

lamont beating his ass was just the final nail in the coffin. it's over for this clown. The day has finally arrived. :blessed:

:Gift:

v_DRz_G9_H_copy.png
:whew: :whew: :whew: :whew: :whew:

GREENandYELLOW

2x...and defending
Daps
Dan Rafael chat wrap 6/5:

- Would Cotto cancel the fight if Geale comes in overweight? If Geale is 158-158.5, Cotto probably continues. If Geale weighs 160-161, has doubts Cotto would let the fight go on.
- Thinks Roach is making things up when he says there are backup fighters in place if Geale can't make weight.
- Garcia should either vacate or be stripped of his belts if he keeps fighting at catchweights. He is holding the belts hostage.
- No new news of GGG-Froch.
- No chance Cotto fights Mayweather next instead of Canelo (if Cotto wins).
- Garcia-Malignaggi is not finalized, yet.
- Doesn't doubt Hopkins says he will go to the UK to fight DeGale. Making a deal is different than just saying you are interested in a fight.
- Not sure if Rios-Brooks gets done. Talked to Rios and he wants the fight. Has heard they are far apart on money.
- Round robin of the top champions at featherweight? Remember that Lomachenko schooled Russell.
- Not all catchweights are created equal. Doesn't mind catchweights when it is two people from different divisions meeting. Does not like this one (Cotto-Geale) because Cotto holds the middleweight title and Geale is a middleweight. However, Geale didn't have to accept it.
- If Geale wins will Canelo look at fighting GGG sooner? Doubtful. Canelo will not fight GGG in his first fight at 160.
- Who gets the Mayweather fight in September? Khan. Brook is too much of an unknown in the US.
- Cotto has a rematch clause.
- No news on Mikey Garcia.
- Why do people expect Canelo not to fight GGG in his first fight at 160, but want Mayweather to fight GGG? Because Mayweather professes to be TBE.
- When he heard word that Garcia-Malignaggi was being made he first thought he would prefer Garcia-Berto.
- No news on Victor Ortiz. Out with a broken hand.
- Khan-Brook, Khan-Thurman, or Thurman-Broner? Most interested in Khan-Brook.
- This is his 24th fight covering Cotto. Miguel is genuine and exactly who he comes off as (him and his team have always been nice to Dan). He has been turned off by the rough side of the business.
- Likes the idea of a Brook-Rios fight.
- Believes a GGG fight is worth more money than a DeGale fight to Froch.
- Canelo and Cotto have already signed a contract to face each other if both win their fights. The only thing to be negotiated is the date (fall) and venue.
- Darchinyan was at his best at 112 and 115. He never did anything at 118 or higher. He is done at this point. He has no business challenging for a title at 126.
- RJJ told him he may be fighting July 4 in Phoenix.
- Danny Jacobs vs. Matthew Macklin is a good fight.
- When Cotto fought Sergio, Sergio wasn't completely done (shot), but injured.
- Andrade has been offered fights for good money...but not taking them.
- Doubts Broner fights Mayweather if he beats Porter.
- Showtime's streaming service will stream the boxing fights live.
- Would be surprised if Ward is not back fighting on HBO.
- TMZ reported that ODH wants to come back and fight GGG. TMZ is known for providing accurate boxing news? They reported Mayweather-Pacquiao was done, when it wasn't.
- GGG-ODH will never happen.
- Lemiuex could get GGG in the fall if he beats N'Dam.
- Fights of fighters he has been to the most: Cotto - 24, Danny Garcia - 20, Hopkins - more than 20, Pacquiao - 19.
- Sergio Martinez has not officially announced his retirement.
- Plans on voting for Sergio for the HOF.
- Schaefer's contract requires him to sit out until August and then he can be back in boxing.
- Guerrero should win relatively easy.
- A little surprised Thurman wasn't given a date that allowed him to be a potential Floyd fall opponent.
- Marriaga-Walters in an interesting fight. Marriaga beat Walters in the amateurs. Maybe we have a Forrest-Mosley situation.
- Mayweather-Khan probably would do about 800k PPV buys.
- The weight issue hasn't affected tickets for Cotto-Geale, they haven't been selling great anyways.
- Mandalay Bay may be his personal favorite venue to watch a fight.
- Danny Garcia could be on his way from being a fan favorite fighter, to being resented by the fans based on his current career path.
- Maidana has been enjoying life and may not fight this year. He got married and has gained weight.
- Verdejo is being set up to be MSG's house fighter (like Cotto).
- John David Jackson deserves a lot of credit for Algieri looking better.
- Wonders how long Beltran has been cheating.
- Devon Alexander likely back in July.
- In his opinion who could Mayweather fight if he wanted to make his case stronger for being TBE? GGG.
- Keith Thurman is a nice guy who gets it. He wants to learn the business and can be a star.
- Porter-Broner is a very interesting fight.
- JMM still recovering from a knee injury.
- If Cotto-Canelo gets made GGG will get step aside money as he is the mandatory. The winner of Cotto-Canelo will then be required to face GGG or forfeit the belt and GGG becomes the interim titleholder.
- Harvey Dock is refereeing Cotto-Geale.
- How does PBC work with promoters? Haymon usually picks promoter's by region. DiBella handles mainly the East Coast fights, Tom Brown the West Coast, Leon Margules the Midwest.
- Will Danny Garcia avoid fighting his mandatory Viktor Postol? Yes.
- Kovalev-Stevenson this year? No.
- Not excited for a Khan-Mayweather fight, but at this point Khan deserves it.

Last edited:

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
marriaga beat walters in the ams huh? :patrice:..interesting
john david needs more high profile fighters in his camp..i mean for crying out he led randall bailey to a welterweight title who was 11-12 years removed from his last title reign at 140
mandalay bay is dope..i will be back in the future
disappointed in beltran :smh:
the young boy andrade needs to get his head right..dude is a talent
jacobs vs macklin is NOT a good fight..not in the least :what:
maidana is living large in argentina...dude will be back in 2016...that money from the floyd fights is going far
JMM's knee is still fukked? :dahell:

Axum Ezana

Driving in the fast lane
Daps
marriaga beat walters in the ams huh? :patrice:..interesting
john david needs more high profile fighters in his camp..i mean for crying out he led randall bailey to a welterweight title who was 11-12 years removed from his last title reign at 140
mandalay bay is dope..i will be back in the future
disappointed in beltran :smh:
the young boy andrade needs to get his head right..dude is a talent
jacobs vs macklin is NOT a good fight..not in the least :what:
maidana is living large in argentina...dude will be back in 2016...that money from the floyd fights is going far
JMM's knee is still fukked? :dahell:

tillis beat mike in amateur. dosnt always mean shyt. sounds like they tryna hype this scrub fight

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
tillis beat mike in amateur. dosnt always mean shyt. sounds like they tryna hype this scrub fight

for some reason i dont think this will be a scrub fight :patrice:..call it a feeling..marriaga is a puncher..win or lose..walters-marriaga might be something crazy to watch

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps
for some reason i dont think this will be a scrub fight :patrice:..call it a feeling..marriaga is a puncher..win or lose..walters-marriaga might be something crazy to watch

Your spidey sense's going off breh?:ohhh:

Everytime you do this, we get a better than expected matchup on our hands:blessed: