Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

Big Boss

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
ibb6AYZRhceyCB.gif

:francis:

that shyt is hd:wow:

krackdagawd

Inspire.
Daps
Reppin
Another Gold Medal
that shyt is hd:wow:

That has to be absolutely terrifying :francis:

They paying you a couple of grand to spar and get ready for a fight, you put your headgear/cup/mouthpiece/gloves and this nikka Mike comes out with no headgear and a look in his eyes like you are currently holding the undisputed heavyweight title. :francis:

krackdagawd

Inspire.
Daps
Reppin
Another Gold Medal
this is what promoters need to do, let their fighters go on these tv shows.

promoters getting lazy because of social media.

Bbbbut Ward's a bad business man :dwillhuh: yet these same dudes are giving Cotto props for signing the same type of deal :dead:

We not a businessman, we a business man :smugfavre:

Too bad that talking is the only thing they can do about it. :sog:

Last edited:

mr. smoke weed

Smoke Album Done......Wait n See #SmokeSquad
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Chi
That has to be absolutely terrifying :francis:

They paying you a couple of grand to spar and get ready for a fight, you put your headgear/cup/mouthpiece/gloves and this nikka Mike comes out with no headgear and a look in his eyes like you are currently holding the undisputed heavyweight title. :francis:
Then a tekken body shot combo left hook to the body left hook to the head power jab as he's pivoting away from your power hand (all in under 3 seconds)

Plus that ninja was like 17

SuikodenII

Where's Suikoden VI??????
Daps

BoxRec and their strange scoring system once had him as the number 1 light flyweight in the world ...

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps
Watching this video on youtube.....Amir Khan has been either knocked down or KO'd completely 8 times in his career:dead:

Last edited:

mson

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I said all along this would happen. it's almost hard to blame Al for this. I mean what else can he do when this chump continues to embarrassed himself every single fight. putting danny Arcia against paulie malignaggi is basically Al haymon telling the whole world he's lost all confidence in this overrated clown. what's even funnier is we have giftset aka struggleset members in here saying they're hyped about this matchup. if that isn't a sign of how little they think of danny now, I don't know what is. And I don't even blame em for being hyped. lets be real...an over the hill paulie malignaggi is pretty much the level danny is on now. would anybody here really be surprised to see paulie give this fukk boy a boxing lesson? the truth is, danny was finished once hererra went to his "hometown" and made his face explode from a jab
Dannyt1.png

lamont beating his ass was just the final nail in the coffin. it's over for this clown. The day has finally arrived. :blessed:

:Gift:

v_DRz_G9_H_copy.png

I hatenit had to be him :francis:

Don't count him out yet though.