Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
Imagine if Paulie became the undisputed lineal 143.42 kinda somewhat lighter but not junior at all welterweight champion of the world:blessed:

will be there to watch his coronation in person :blessed:
Breh I don't know about you but I'm about to start putting money on these haymon specials in the name of fukkery. Khan - algieri was the beginning...put money on paulie beating gift and molina finding wilder ' s chin...if uncle Al fukks up I wanna profit :ufdup:

krackdagawd

Inspire.
Daps
Reppin
Another Gold Medal
I said all along this would happen. it's almost hard to blame Al for this. I mean what else can he do when this chump continues to embarrassed himself every single fight. putting danny Arcia against paulie malignaggi is basically Al haymon telling the whole world he's lost all confidence in this overrated clown. what's even funnier is we have giftset aka struggleset members in here saying they're hyped about this matchup. if that isn't a sign of how little they think of danny now, I don't know what is. And I don't even blame em for being hyped. lets be real...an over the hill paulie malignaggi is pretty much the level danny is on now. would anybody here really be surprised to see paulie give this fukk boy a boxing lesson? the truth is, danny was finished once hererra went to his "hometown" and made his face explode from a jab
Dannyt1.png

lamont beating his ass was just the final nail in the coffin. it's over for this clown. The day has finally arrived. :blessed:

:Gift:

v_DRz_G9_H_copy.png

21o3bb6.jpg

mr. smoke weed

Smoke Album Done......Wait n See #SmokeSquad
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Chi
Im done here for the day friends

My side wife has turnt Savage

This Demon actually believes shes been possessed by a Demon :aicmon:

If im not back online by tomorrow afternoon collect money N give it to Smoke Weed so he can put money on my books... so a nikka can buy some commissary honey buns :mjcry:
I got you brotha :salute: if the bytch do you wrong tell em you know the big homie smoke from lamron at intake and them boys'll :whoa:

mr. smoke weed

Smoke Album Done......Wait n See #SmokeSquad
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Chi
Im done here for the day friends

My side wife has turnt Savage

This Demon actually believes shes been possessed by a Demon :aicmon:

If im not back online by tomorrow afternoon collect money N give it to Smoke Weed so he can put money on my books... so a nikka can buy some commissary honey buns :mjcry:
Breh my Joe from Midway was duckin his she demon creepin with a PYT. She caught him on the bus outside ford city and stabbed breh twice :damn: he shytted himself, it sounded like a ghostface story