Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

Axum Ezana

Driving in the fast lane
Daps
good shyt hope my breh keeps it up.:salute:

Terence Crawford in Uganda Africa Helping The Community

11412241_10153545880688243_3872753281586140176_n.jpg

Terence Crawford has arrived in Uganda and will be spending his time in Africa with a group that helps build water systems for communities to help bring water into their homes.

Axum Ezana

Driving in the fast lane
Daps
Jones Jr. vs. Santaigo in St Maarten

Miami-based boxing Promoter Archie Keaton, CEO of Archie Keaton Entertainment, has
successfully inked a tree year tourism deal with the government of St Maarten.
The project commences with a long discussed grudge match between former world champion and future Hall of Famer Roy Jones Jr. and two-time world title challenger Danny Santiago on August 29 in Phillipsburg, St Maarten. Keaton has hired well known matchmaker Will Ruiz to put together world class matches.

theflyest

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If Broner beats Porter, him & money need to put their friendship aside & fight.

Mayweather vs Broner on PPV?

Who wouldn't want to see that? I'm not saying it would be a great fight, but they could generate some hype & make good money together.

theflyest

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Only If at 140.

Why throw out something that isn't realistic? Mayweather didn't even attempt to make the catchweight against Marquez. He's not going to 140 for Broner.

I'm assuming you suggesting 140 is a way to give Broner a better chance, but Broner isn't really beating Mayweather. I'm just thinking of the best option for him at the moment & beating Porter impressively would make him an attractive candidate.

theflyest

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I know p4p means any weight, but I feel we need to get a special catch weight p4p list completely different from the usual list. We'll definitely have a clearer picture after this month is over on how we are gonna rank these fighters.

We got Ward-Smith, Cotto-Geale, Broner-Porter all this month.

Now I think it's clear Ward is the best fighter here. However, because of his competition, I'm not sure he can be number one by beating Paul Smith in his catch weight debut. Ward just hasn't really put any work in at catch weights.

Cotto has the most experience here with catch weights. He's 2-1 at catch weights against high level competition.

It's definitely an exciting time in boxing if your a catch weight fan like myself.

ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA

Return of the Khryst
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA
Why throw out something that isn't realistic? Mayweather didn't even attempt to make the catchweight against Marquez. He's not going to 140 for Broner.

I'm assuming you suggesting 140 is a way to give Broner a better chance, but Broner isn't really beating Mayweather. I'm just thinking of the best option for him at the moment & beating Porter impressively would make him an attractive candidate.
Ok, ill wait for june 20th.

mr. smoke weed

Smoke Album Done......Wait n See #SmokeSquad
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Chi
200K is chump change for him plus its better he keeps it then let bradley or vargas win it
:dwillhuh: Have floyd keep it when there's nobody at 147 who could compete w him when he doesn't want to keep it?
Ol' hatin ass pat

mr. smoke weed

Smoke Album Done......Wait n See #SmokeSquad
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Chi
Mayweather would humiliate AB for 12 rounds maybe take a breather for a 1/2 round........it'd be a one sided vicious boxing lesson that made canelo look like saturday school