Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps
Swift vs Kevin Bizier was the rumor at first

Im fukking ecstatic for Paulie Malignaggi :blessed:

As much salt as you throw at About Billions for fighting Paulie Malignaggi in June 2013 and it turns out Danny Garcia is fighting him over 2 years later when he's past washed up.....you know :ufdup: right?

:birdman:

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
danny garcia vs paulie malignaggi :huhldup:..really al?!!!! :why:..paulie "magic bushes" malignaggi?!!!!:upsetfavre:..this is who the wbc/wba light welterweight champion danny gift garcia is facing?!!:scust:...the soft touches continue :francis:

@((ReFleX)) flex i need you to come in here and drop that science on this breh

ChocolateGiddyUp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
As much salt as you throw at About Billions for fighting Paulie Malignaggi in June 2013 and it turns out Danny Garcia is fighting him over 2 years later when he's past washed up.....you know :ufdup: right?

:birdman:

Paulie is one of ABs best wins...what salt did I throw :stopitslime:

shyt I picked Paulie to beat Porter :mjlol:

Again it was obvious Swifts was gonna have a Collazo level Opp like Thurman Next

I'm happy them belts are gone... The move to 147 is complete N its an actual name N not Bizier or Bracero or Hard Hitta :manny:

Rev

Bong
Daps
Reppin
Uptown
Hope this Paulie/Garcia fight occurs at the Barclays.

Edit: It says fight is taking place at Barclays...derrrrrrr

MIAlien

#FactsOnly
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wade County
If you fight 3-4 times a year... Theres goin be a easier one in there...GGG made a career off that... bu bu bu but hes active :beli:

All the PBC fighters who had a tough first fight this year are having an "easier" fight....while the PBC fighters who had gimmie fights first are now matched up tough
All the boxing heads and Coli brehs that praised Haymon because thought it would create more exciting fights more often are being proven wrong. Looks like he's just protecting his investment and keeping guys, especially Broner and Danny, safe to build fights up. Why shouldn't we get Danny/Postol or Danny/Peterson II?

As for Danny, it looks bad and there's no denying that. GGG has wiped his division clean aside from the lineal champ that's ducking him, so that's a bad example.

Danny has made 1 title defense, owes 2 guys a rematch, doesn't try to make weight, has at least 1 other guy, Postol, that deserves a title shot, and a few others in line for it. Also, If he takes Paulie, will have taken 2 soft touches outside of his division. He doesn't sound like a guy that you can let slide or give props for taking a stay busy fight. He's just hanging out in dannyweight limbo, waiting for others to clear the way and for Floyd to abdicate the throne.

Beating Paulie only serves to prove what he already proved by beating Morales and Zab. It's useless because he's not even a hard hitting 147, IF they even fight at 147, and Paulie is coming off a brutal KO loss at 147. The worst part is that I don't think Danny is scared. He's just trusting Haymon's plan, even if it makes him look suspect in the meantime.

• Dap
Reactions: L68

L68

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
someone hurry up and make the danny vs pauly thread "back on my brooklyn bytchmade bullshyt"

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
very few fighters ive seen completely reverse and slowly kill their career momentum like danny garcia has

dude faces and gives a close but clear L to the most dangerous boogeyman in his division in his most impressive showing as a fighter in front of a worldwide audience...and then regresses

another fighter at 140 had this unique type of issue: devon alexander...eventually he did get his zero took in that division in a struggle fight after some previous straight up struggle fights before moving on to 147

ChocolateGiddyUp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
All the boxing heads and Coli brehs that praised Haymon because thought it would create more exciting fights more often are being proven wrong. Looks like he's just protecting his investment and keeping guys, especially Broner and Danny, safe to build fights up. Why shouldn't we get Danny/Postol or Danny/Peterson II?

As for Danny, it looks bad and there's no denying that. GGG has wiped his division clean aside from the lineal champ that's ducking him, so that's a bad example.

Danny has made 1 title defense, owes 2 guys a rematch, doesn't try to make weight, has at least 1 other guy, Postol, that deserves a title shot, and a few others in line for it. Also, If he takes Paulie, will have taken 2 soft touches outside of his division. He doesn't sound like a guy that you can let slide or give props for taking a stay busy fight. He's just hanging out in dannyweight limbo, waiting for others to clear the way and for Floyd to abdicate the throne.

Beating Paulie only serves to prove what he already proved by beating Morales and Zab. It's useless because he's not even a hard hitting 147, IF they even fight at 147, and Paulie is coming off a brutal KO loss at 147. The worst part is that I don't think Danny is scared. He's just trusting Haymon's plan, even if it makes him look suspect in the meantime.

Postol is fukking trash you acting like that nikka is some sort of threat :camby:...he fought a fallafel cart pusher his last fight N they literally ended it early cuz it was that trash :russ:

Swift didn't clean out his division :rudy:

They protecting Swift because theres no Lamont immediate rematch...cuz immediate rematches occur all the time in boxing right :stopitslime:

It won't count as a welterweight fight cuz Paulie doesn't punch hard :deadmanny:

Besides a name opp on the resume... Beating Paulie helps him with the fact he struggles with boxers N struggles having to be the agressor...Swift already has proved he can take a punch already proved he can beat brawlers...So it makes sense to fight a style he struggles with to get better

Who would you have picked for Swift to fight then next??

ChocolateGiddyUp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
very few fighters ive seen completely reverse and slowly kill their career momentum like danny garcia has

dude faces and gives a close but clear L to the most dangerous boogeyman in his division in his most impressive showing as a fighter in front of a worldwide audience...and then regresses

another fighter at 140 had this unique type of issue: devon alexander...eventually he did get his zero took in that division in a struggle fight after some previous straight up struggle fights before moving on to 147

Name some fighters he should be fighting then instead of Paulie breh...take into account who's available

PJTech

Pro
Daps
danny garcia vs paulie malignaggi :huhldup:..really al?!!!! :why:..paulie "magic bushes" malignaggi?!!!!:upsetfavre:..this is who the wbc/wba light welterweight champion danny gift garcia is facing?!!:scust:...the soft touches continue :francis:

@((ReFleX)) flex i need you to come in here and drop that science on this breh

Lmao "Magic Bushes" Malinaggi

:dead:

ChocolateGiddyUp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
The worst thing is i can see Paulie giving Garcia a boxing lesson :mjlol:

So can I :yeshrug:

One of the reasons im not mad at this fight

The nikka struggles with boxers...instead of fighting a my defense is my face brawler...hes fighting against a style that can give him problems

Im hoping this improves him for the tougher fights :manny: