Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps

Hey, Im not gonna lie. @patscorpio already knows it that's why he tossed it out there:heh:

Basically, if he wasnt from Ohio, I wouldnt even discuss him:mjlol:

Since he is though, might as well show em love, and that's why I have the #OhioPlayers seperate from #TeamNewzz :yeshrug:

TheBeigeBomber

#Fukkery
Daps
:sas1:

:mjlol:

Secondly, I TOLD you what I scored the fight. 7-5 for Brook. Im not going back to score it again after the fact:camby:

You didnt even give your score, so why dont you go back and rewatch the fight and come back with your score:birdman:

Talking about he "schooled" Porter:rudy:

A schooling usually results in 9-3, 10-2, 11-1, 12-0 type scores....not 7-5 or 8-4 type wins:ufdup:

i copied and pasted the scoring criteria. where did i say anything about the judges? that wasnt my post i copied it from the scoring criteria :dahell:

Newzz

Supporter
Daps
i copied and pasted the scoring criteria. where did i say anything about the judges? that wasnt my post i copied it from the scoring criteria :dahell:

So what was your score?

Again, I had it 7-5 for Brook.

Newzz

Supporter
Daps
brook win.

Schooling with no score?:troll:

As far as your previous statement, I think Brook is a good fighter. i dont think anyone that posts in The Ring "hates" Brook.....especially for beating Porter. He's just still rather unknown, because besides The Ohio Powerhouse, he doesnt have any names on his resume except UK Club Boxers:manny:

@Ari Gold Bawse says he's the truth, and he's usually not wrong about UK fighters, so I take that into consideration outta respect for his Boxing eyes. Just wanna see him against some more recognizable talents so I can gauge his true talent level through my own eyes:yeshrug:

Newzz

Supporter
Daps
Boxing on TV Tonight brehs:

June 4
At Los Angeles (Fox Sports 1/Fox Deportes):
Jayson Velez vs. Daniel Ramirez, 10 rounds, featherweights; Carlos Morales vs. Emmanuel Gonzalez, 8 rounds, junior featherweights; Christian Gonzalez vs. Darryl Hayes, 6 rounds, junior lightweights; Rafael Gramajo vs. Pablo Cupul, 4 rounds, junior featherweights; Pablo Rubio vs. Martin Regalado, 4 rounds, junior featherweights

I'll be watching the Finals, but you can still catch some fisticuffs at halftime:ehh:

Newzz

Supporter
Daps
Garcia Will Need 3-4 Months To Lower Maidana's Weight
Posted by: Miguel Rivera on 6/4/2015

By Miguel Rivera

Former world champion Marcos Maidana (35-5, 31KOs) is quite possibly going to leave 2015 without a fight.

Trainer Robert Garcia says it's very difficult to see Maidana fighting this year - unless it takes place very late in the fall.

Maidana, who turns 32-years-old in July, has been inactive since last September's twelve round decision loss to Floyd Mayweather Jr. Maidana fought Mayweather twice in 2014, losing decisions in two fights.

During his inactivity, Maidana has put on quite a bit of weight as many fans have noticed in recent photos. Garcia will need at least three to four months to bring down Maidana's weight and ensure he returns to the ring in a healthy manner.

"I believe if Maidana gets the opportunity to fight in 2015, it will definitely be at the end of the year. But in order for him to return I need to work with him for at least three or four months to lower his weight and get him in proper condition so he can return healthy," said Garcia to ESPN Deportes.

"And if he does not return by the end of the year, 2016 is good. We have not discussed anything yet. He has been spending time at home with his family, it was necessary to do that, so that when he returns he will do so and be very strong."

http://www.boxingscene.com/garcia-3-4-months-lower-maidanas-weight--91857

:camby:

ChocolateGiddyUp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chicago

reaction.gif