Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
i miss the breh :francis: he provides balance, can't just be struggle team running wild

i dont think they are running wild..a good amount of them disappeared after that fight or within weeks of it as expected..if anything theyve been checked almost everytime hes brought up too much in a thread in the ring thats not related to him

LinusCaldwell

From The Eastside with Love
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Old Money Cash Money by Fifa by FTESWL on #SoundCloud

NBA finals
FIFA scandal
Boxing/UFC Match ups
Minimum wage raises

NBA Finals talk with Jutt and LT by FTESWL on #SoundCloud

Dig deeper into NBA finals match up
USA soccer talk

Have any questions, wanna get on the show? Hit us up on the Twitter www.twitter.com/fteswl or email fteswlquestions@hotmail.com

Feedback is always appreciate brehs

:salute:

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps
lol at all this slander of the fighters i stan or say have something..well lets take a look at my track record

i said a light hitting spoiler would be champion..happened
i said a nikka with the fastest hands in boxing that everyone wrote off would become champion...happened
i said and singled out a nikka from floyd's stable of young nikkas as a nikka that had something unlike the rest..what happened? he became champion

so you can crack all you want but patscorpio knows his talent

Mickey "The #1 Lightweight In The World" Bey?:mjpls:

#BeyBeyKids

:banderas:

Newzz

Supporter
Daps
Linares is the top lightweight now :ufdup:

You gotta BEAT the man to BE the man:smugbiden:

200.gif

And as I recall, Miguel Vazquez was The Man when we beat em:mjpls:

rick-flair-strutting-3-4-13.gif

Mickey "The #1 Lightweight In The World" Bey:banderas:

#BeyBeyKids

1BTMaV4.gif

TheNig

Dr.TheNig DDS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brolic... Alcoholics
I cant see the video. What's he saying about the MX Gloves brehs?:ohhh:

Bob Garcia went over to talk to Kel and his people about a potential fight in Jolly Ol England. Kel doesn't have a problem with them fight, but he doesn't want him to wear the Everlast MX. Bob was saying some other shyt and he said that the talks broke down a bit. But when he got back home, he and Cam Duncan were getting all kinda phones calls saying that everything went well and they want the fight. But they dont want Rios to wear the MX gloves. :rudy:

Newzz

Supporter
Daps
Bob Garcia went over to talk to Kel and his people about a potential fight in Jolly Ol England. Kel doesn't have a problem with them fight, but he doesn't want him to wear the Everlast MX. Bob was saying some other shyt and he said that the talks broke down a bit. But when he got back home, he and Cam Duncan were getting all kinda phones calls saying that everything went well and they want the fight. But they dont want Rios to wear the MX gloves. :rudy:

:comeon: Kell Brook.

Is he hiding delicate whiskers as well?:ohhh:

nikkas scared of MX Gloves now?:dead:

Ari Gold Bawse

The Bawse of all Bosses
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
London
listen to what he said though, the british commission might ban MX gloves

thats got nothing to do with Brook