Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

krackdagawd

Inspire.
Daps
Reppin
Another Gold Medal
@krackdagawd i wanna be a ward stan :noah: indoctrinate a breh put me on game on which matches to watch. The simple YouTube video he just posted of the Bernard Hopkins trick with grabbing the gut is so real :wow:

I'm at the gym in the moment but peep the generic Euro cac killing spree he went on in the Super 6 tournament :wow:

Or him beating Bika at his own game :wow:

Or him defeating light heavyweight champion Chad Dawson :damn:

LinusCaldwell

From The Eastside with Love
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
I'm at the gym in the moment but peep the generic Euro cac killing spree he went on in the Super 6 tournament :wow:

Or him beating Bika at his own game :wow:

Or him defeating light heavyweight champion Chad Dawson :damn:

Don't forget the pm we talked about breh. :whoa: not pressuring you breh. But it would be a :blessed:

:salute: Ima peep the YouTube of the Dawson fight. I watched the super 6 tournament that was dope!

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps
:dwillhuh:

mother-of-god.gif

You know shyt was bad when the newscaster had to give a public service announcement before the tape ran :merchant:

9 punches after he was already KOd on some Griffith vs Paret shyt:wow:

Axum Ezana

Driving in the fast lane
Daps
damn did some research :ohhh::huhldup::deadrose:

According to Abigail Gomez, a spokeswoman for the Clark County, Nev., Detention Center, Molina is wanted in Wisconsin for obstruction and failing to register as a sex offender. He was seen circling a middle school before the school security alerted the local authorities of a mysterious man in a hoody. When questioned about this incident , he claimed he was trainng for a big fight. Police authorities still remain skeptical on how credible his story really is.She said he has been placed on an immigration hold. Molina was born in Mexico but lives in the U.S. Sgt. Dave Lund of the Appleton, Wis., police said Molina is wanted by both the Outagamie, Wis., County Sheriff and the Appleton Police Department.

He is wanted by the Outagamie sheriff on the sex offense charge, charges that have been pending since January 2007, Lund said. Appleton police have a misdemeanor disorderly conduct warrant out for Molina from 2005. .