Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

Axum Ezana

Driving in the fast lane
Daps
hearing that bob has tried to get pac fights with khan n brook but pac only wants may rematch .:francis:

brook tryna be like mayweather:skip:

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
lol at all this slander of the fighters i stan or say have something..well lets take a look at my track record

i said a light hitting spoiler would be champion..happened
i said a nikka with the fastest hands in boxing that everyone wrote off would become champion...happened
i said and singled out a nikka from floyd's stable of young nikkas as a nikka that had something unlike the rest..what happened? he became champion

so you can crack all you want but patscorpio knows his talent

krackdagawd

Inspire.
Daps
Reppin
Another Gold Medal
lol at all this slander of the fighters i stan or say have something..well lets take a look at my track record

i said a nikka with the fastest hands in boxing that everyone wrote off would become champion...happened
i said singled out a nikka from floyd's stable of young nikkas as a nikka that had something unlike the rest..what happened? he became champion

At least no Team Pat fighters got whooped, dropped and made to quit on their stools by a generic Eurocac :obama:

mr. smoke weed

Smoke Album Done......Wait n See #SmokeSquad
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Chi

i said and singled out a nikka from floyd's stable of young nikkas as a nikka that had something unlike the rest..what happened? he became champion

sall jokes breh aint yo fault molina a pedo :yeshrug:
plus we rep the mafia and you part of the #beeninthringcre