Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

krackdagawd

Inspire.
Daps
Reppin
Another Gold Medal
Smh...they always try and alienate kids from "bad" areas and then wonder why they grow up angry or with no goals:snoop:

Kid from Newark maybe the next Jordan Burroughs if they just got the chance:wow:

shyt's infuriating breh because Newark does have summer camps for basketball baseball soccer etc but guess what's the fee? 300-400 and parents have to provide gear. They are eliminating 80% of the town from the jump and let's say parents do scrounge up enough cash to send their kids how do they get there? Parent(s) gotta work so do they take public transportation? In a city where kids are getting blasted at mother's day festivals? :francis:

You know how much I pay for my town's soccer camp and wrestling camp for my son? 20 and 30 and the town provided gear. Guess what the racial make up of my town is? shyt's infuriating breh.

Axum Ezana

Driving in the fast lane
Daps
Multiple sources have advised BoxingScene.com that a clash between three-division champion Roman Chocolatito Gonzalez (43-0, 37KOs) and former two-division champion Giovani Segura (32-4-1, 28KOs) is in the works for August or September. Our sources in the United States and Nicaragua cautioned that the fight hasn't been finalized but an agreement is expected very soon. Gonzalez made his HBO on Saturday and blew out former champion Edgar Sosa in two rounds on the Gennady Golovkin-Willie Monroe undercard. Segura last fought in September when he was stopped in 11 rounds by Gonzalez's rival Juan Francisco Estrada. Our sources indicated there is a possibility that Gonzalez's next fight will also be on Golovkin's next undercard.

Axum Ezana

Driving in the fast lane
Daps
The World Boxing Council has revealed that Badou Jack (19-1-1, 12KOs) vs. George Groves (21-2, 16KOs) will go to a purse bid on Friday, May 22nd.Jack, coming in as the underdog, upset the odds by winning a twelve round majority decision over previously undefeated Andre Dirrell on April 24th to capture the WBC super middleweight championship. It was a big turnaround for Jack, who a year prior was stopped in one round by Dereck Edwards.Groves became the mandatory challenger after winning a twelve round decision over Christopher Rebrasse last September. He fought once again in November, where he stopped Denis Doughlin in seven rounds.

Axum Ezana

Driving in the fast lane
Daps
updated ring magazine p4p ratings

Pound for Pound: Gonzalez, previously rated No. 3, will move up to No. 2, switching places with RING heavyweight champ Wladimir Klitschko. Golovkin advances from No. 7 to No. 4, pushing past the stagnating Guillermo Rigondeaux and the aging Pacquiao and Froch, with his 20th consecutive knockout. Marquez, who has been inactive for a year, will be dropped from the ratings. Unbeaten WBC bantamweight titleholder Shinsuke Yamanaka will enter at No. 10. The new ratings are:

No.1 Floyd Mayweather Jr. (48-0, 26 KOs)
No. 2 Roman Gonzalez (43-0, 37 KOs)
No. 3 Wladimir Klitschko (64-3, 53 KOs)
No. 4 Gennady Golovkin (33-0, 30 KOs)
No. 5 Guillermo Rigondeaux (15-0, 10 KOs)
No. 6 Manny Pacquiao (57-6-2, 38 KOs)
No. 7 Carl Froch (33-2, 24 KOs)
No. 8 Sergey Kovalev (27-0-1, 24 KOs)
No. 9 Terence Crawford (26-0, 18 KOs)
No. 10 Shinsuke Yamanaka (23-0, 17 KOs

Liu Kang

KING KILLAYAN MBRRRAPPÉ
Supporter
Daps
Technical question : is an overhand punch categorized as a hook or a straight ?

mr. smoke weed

Smoke Album Done......Wait n See #SmokeSquad
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Chi
Overhand right travels in more of a straight line than a hook--although it's more like a sand dune in terms of trajectory.

That's a damn travesty Timmy gets dropped from the ring p4p when ggg is 4 and t craw is 9 and my old math teacher is 10

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
Overhand right travels in more of a straight line than a hook--although it's more like a sand dune in terms of trajectory.

That's a damn travesty Timmy gets dropped from the ring p4p when ggg is 4 and t craw is 9 and my old math teacher is 10
Breh timmy hasn't won a fight since 2013 lol