Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

Axum Ezana

Driving in the fast lane
Daps
Andrade has called him out multiple times, but no response:yeshrug:

I like Andrade though...would be a good fight with Canelo vs Andrade

guy is actually funny....do u agree that ur boi canelo should have fought him/belt instead of going for out of ring kirk?

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps
guy is actually funny....do u agree that ur boi canelo should have fought him/belt instead of going for out of ring kirk?

I do.

But there's a good chance that Andrade beats Canelo, so he was never gonna get the fight. It would've been to risky for Canelo vs Cotto to go down if Andrade got Canelo first.

Newzz

Supporter
Daps
@Newzz AB having a summer camp for the kids :obama: he's trying to win me over to bandcamp :lupe:

He's always doing things for the kids in Cincy, but the media/his haters never report on that. They would rather talk about him being in the club later that night and leave out the sparring earlier in the day + the toys/food giveaways in the afternoon.

krackdagawd

Inspire.
Daps
Reppin
Another Gold Medal
He's always doing things for the kids in Cincy, but the media/his haters never report on that. They would rather talk about him being in the club later that night and leave out the sparring earlier in the day + the toys/food giveaways in the afternoon.

I might have to think of putting an app in krack luv da kids :mjcry:

Trying to get these demonic cacs in my town to allow Newark kids into the wrestling camp. Not even travel team stuff just practice and they have given me such a hard time man. :francis:

Newzz

Supporter
Daps
I might have to think of putting an app in krack luv da kids :mjcry:

Trying to get these demonic cacs in my town to allow Newark kids into the wrestling camp. Not even travel team stuff just practice and they have given me such a hard time man. :francis:

Why won't they let you do the camp?:dahell:

Are they just against Newark kids or no wrestling camp in general?

Axum Ezana

Driving in the fast lane
Daps
I do.

But there's a good chance that Andrade beats Canelo, so he was never gonna get the fight. It would've been to risky for Canelo vs Cotto to go down if Andrade got Canelo first.

i dont know...he can probably out box him n give him trouble with the southpaw shyt. but can he take canelo power? he did get kd by Vanes Martirosyan.

krackdagawd

Inspire.
Daps
Reppin
Another Gold Medal
Why won't they let you do the camp?:dahell:

Are they just against Newark kids or no wrestling camp in general?

Nah there's a summer camp in our town but out of town kids are allowed but they have to be from "approved" towns $$$ so you already know. I've tried every angle only allow kids with good grades etc but keep getting shut down. :francis:

Newzz

Supporter
Daps
Nah there's a summer camp in our town but out of town kids are allowed but they have to be from "approved" towns $$$ so you already know. I've tried every angle only allow kids with good grades etc but keep getting shut down. :francis:

Smh...they always try and alienate kids from "bad" areas and then wonder why they grow up angry or with no goals:snoop:

Kid from Newark maybe the next Jordan Burroughs if they just got the chance:wow:

Willy Waffle

Willy Da Waffleman
Daps
Reppin
#GIANTS #KNICKS #RANGERS
Dumb nikka doesn't realise you have to stay hot by being active

Everyone rates his skills but hes being promoted badly, he needs to get with Haymon

he clearly delusional, andrade has the skills to give anyone from 160 down fits with his style imo. just because he has some sorry ass wbo title, he thinks he deserves huge 7 figure paydays :heh:

he should have taken the kordbodov fight, turned that down. some bullshyt happened with him and the charlo fight, some say he out priced himself :manny: there was talks about getting him the ring with joshua clottey, son said clottey doesn't do anything for him :laff: but brian rose does :laff: while he keeps letting paychecks pass him on by he's sitting on front of camera blogging and acting a fool about people ducking him.

i don't think his promoter is the problem, could be wrong though. banner did a helluva job getting algieri and big fight with pacquaio, got ruslan some big checks, even got monroe a big fight.

Newzz

Supporter
Daps
i dont know...he can probably out box him n give him trouble with the southpaw shyt. but can he take canelo power? he did get kd by Vanes Martirosyan.

Don't know, but it would still be a great matchup imo...better than vs Kirkland