Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
New York Undercover, god I hated that phucking show.

Yo, freeze kid. We'll be right back with Hip Hop Cops............

:snoop:
man that show was the shyt!!!!! nah breh Fox in the 90s was winning with that line up for thursday nights...im vexed that i cant get this show on dvd or blu ray because of the issues with all the ill music that was played on that show.

Jesus Is Lord

Give Thanks, Repent, and Forgive
Daps
Reppin
Christ
The music is the music, it's just the cheesy way they came off like " Im a cop but Im from the streets so I understand". Holy s-hit you remember what night it was on. Martin was the best show on FOX, I still can't believe it was only on for 5 seasons.

Hearns barely beat Martin and they're talking about he could beat MAYWEATHER? :mjlol:

:troll:

Amare's Right Hook

Southeast World Champion
Daps
Kyra Gracie is training with Nacho. Viva Mejico, cabrones

10406756_1011769448853552_5425240059045142061_n.jpg

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
http://ringsidereport.com/?p=52555

This card is shyt, the fukk is Haymon doing.

i still dont understand how giving ghost a soft touch after the asswoopings hes been taking somehow becomes a PBC main event...and how vic keeps getting thrown with every young gun out there...ironic i used to fear a prime vic darchinyan killing someone in the ring and now i fear someone is going to end really fukking up vic

this card im sure is going to be papered as all hell..who is going to pay to see this shyt...theres going to be free tickets galore at stubhub

Mook

We should all strive to be like Mr. Rogers.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh
i still dont understand how giving ghost a soft touch after the asswoopings hes been taking somehow becomes a PBC main event...and how vic keeps getting thrown with every young gun out there...ironic i used to fear a prime vic darchinyan killing someone in the ring and now i fear someone is going to end really fukking up vic

this card im sure is going to be papered as all hell..who is going to pay to see this shyt...theres going to be free tickets galore at stubhub

I was checking on boxrec earlier and saw this. Odd and shyt card.

THey shoulda given this trash to showtime. How the fukk is CBS in the afternoon getting better fights than NBC primetime? :dahell: