Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
^yeah been following that shyt..inter sting it says mike and donnie will have several intense fight scenes..wow..let's see how mike does in his first action piece..and working with a the best in the business..the kung fu cinema business. master yuen-woo ping and donnie yen..shyt!!!!!!¬

i can def see mike getting into fighting shape for this..donnie yen choreography is no joke

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
charles brewer was always on the end of the some shyt i can never understand

the fight where he got ko'ed in 1 round by a cat with at the time only 5 ko's
got jobbed of his title to sven ottke and then gets jobbed again the rematch
the shootout he had with antwun echols on FNF where he dropped him like 3-4 times in 1 round then gets stopped in the next round :mindblown:
His career was frustrating as fukk if you were trying to Stan him.

Jello Biafra

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
There about six legit opponents in that division. He's getting a homecoming soft touch in his first defense.

Julio Cesar Chavez fought some 13-1 chump in his native Mexico after he won the crown. If he takes on a chump on his next bout then there's an issue but I'm not stressing this gimme.
He has spent his entire career fighting soft touches though. its not like he is coming off a series of tough fights against legit opposition.
Molina is a tomato can. I would be less bothered if he fought Arreola...he isn't all that good but at least he is a live body.
Wilder is the worst heavyweight champ since Bruce Seldon.

ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA

Return of the Khryst
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA
lmao..
40354_1494949_538715.jpg

something isn't right there..lol

i love it

ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA

Return of the Khryst
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA
Just announced. WBA regular super bantamweight champion Scott Quigg (30-0-2, 22 KOs) will defend his title against former IBF champion Kiko Martinez (32-5, 24 KOs) at the Manchester Arena on July 18, live on Sky Sports in the UK.
lol feed my boy frampton's left over paella.

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
He has spent his entire career fighting soft touches though. its not like he is coming off a series of tough fights against legit opposition.
Molina is a tomato can. I would be less bothered if he fought Arreola...he isn't all that good but at least he is a live body.

damn i wouldnt say hes the worst champ yet :russ:..gotta let him defend the belt first...but if he loses his belt to eric molina in his hometown or shows struggle that id concur that stattement

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps
When AB beats Shawn Porter, I don't want none of yall non-believers trying to hop on the bandwagon:ufdup:

Bringing up Malignaggi like Malignaggi was doing ANYTHING but hitting air...:snoop:

The only fighter to get to AB was Maidana, and he was giving Floyd hell as well in their 1st fight.People conveniently forget that and also forget that Maidana said he felt the power and that AB was able to back him up and walk him down all the while being the much smaller fighter. Malignaggi? He landed only 25% of his punches to Broner's 47%, threw 320 more punches but landed 31 less, and was outlanded in power punches 94 to 214:birdman:

Like I said, his power punching and punching accuracy can keep Porter at bay....if an old Alfonso Gomez can bang out with him and never get dropped, if Julio Diaz can make him work for a win then AB can beat him outright.

Jello Biafra

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
When AB beats Shawn Porter, I don't want none of yall non-believers trying to hop on the bandwagon:ufdup:

Bringing up Malignaggi like Malignaggi was doing ANYTHING but hitting air...:snoop:

The only fighter to get to AB was Maidana, and he was giving Floyd hell as well in their 1st fight.People conveniently forget that and also forget that Maidana said he felt the power and that AB was able to back him up and walk him down all the while being the much smaller fighter. Malignaggi? He landed only 25% of his punches to Broner's 47%, threw 320 more punches but landed 31 less, and was outlanded in power punches 94 to 214:birdman:

Like I said, his power punching and punching accuracy can keep Porter at bay....if an old Alfonso Gomez can bang out with him and never get dropped, if Julio Diaz can make him work for a win then AB can beat him outright.
You know I am not a fan of Broner but I am not outright predicting he will lose to Porter. Both dudes are chock full of flaws that the other could take advantage of. I am going to be curious to see if Porter's game plan is to pressure Broner from jump and just how well Broner handles the pressure.

JoeClair

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
The Big Apple
I'd slow down on the premature ejaculation and perhaps wait at least a year after he's won a title before making ridiculous claims. His first title defense sucks, no question. It's a homecoming fight and also a showcase fight. If he fights another chump at the end of the year than we can start with the hyperbole.

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps
You know I am not a fan of Broner but I am not outright predicting he will lose to Porter. Both dudes are chock full of flaws that the other could take advantage of. I am going to be curious to see if Porter's game plan is to pressure Broner from jump and just how well Broner handles the pressure.

True. I can see Broner getting mauled or Porter receiving a boxing clinic rushing in widly