Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

Rev

Bong
Daps
Reppin
Uptown
Lmao really..this shyt goinhg abit too far.

If that's the case, then yo sergo sexy martinez..you did us dirty in that cotton whoop down.
that's actually a great point that i didn't think of. sergio got hit with one good shot, and his knee went out. it was blatantly obvious that he was not as mobile as he'd typically been, he was on one leg, and his knee was not fit for 12 rounds.

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps
After re-reading my breh @ChocolateGiddyUp's posts, and thinking over the matchup some more, yeah....AB got this:banderas:

1st off, they are the same height (5'7) with the same reach (70'') and will HAVE to be the same weight (144 weigh in, only can rehydrate up to 155 MAX), so what it's gonna come down to is Broner's boxing ability vs Porter's aggression......and Im rolling with AB everyday in that, because he's faster and more technically skilled as a Boxer with better defense.

I was showing too much love to my hometown homie in Showtime Shawn, but at the end of the day, he gonna have to take this L because AB cant afford another one just yet:ufdup:

#BandCamp

:aboutbillions:

Newzz

Supporter
Daps
u sure u want that with what happen in camp:sas1:

Adrien Broner was at 135 and Spence was at 154 when they sparred....what happens when they're fighting at a 144 catchweight:youngsabo:

#BandCamp

i thought spence was a jm though :dahell:

He quietly moved down to 147 to duck that future Erickson Lubin ass whooping he was gonna get....just like Amir Imam got in sparring:smugbiden:

#LegionofLubin

erickson-lubin-boxer_1422386764.jpg

Newzz

Supporter
Daps

Axum Ezana

Driving in the fast lane
Daps
dont know if this been posted yet....

The IBF title that was stripped from Jermain Taylor earlier this year will be up for grabs at the Bell Centre on June 20, when power punching David Lemieux faces Hassan N'dam to fill the middleweight vacancy, it was announced on Friday. A press conference to make the fight officially official will be held this coming Wednesday.

Lemieux (33-2, 31 KO) signed with Golden Boy Promotions earlier this year, following an HBO win over Gabriel Rosadoin December, but that triggered a lawsuit from Groupe Yvon Michel in Quebec, who claimed to still have Lemieux under contract. Golden Boy won a purse bid for Lemieux-N'dam in April as the only bidder, offering the minimum accepted bid of $102,000, for a 50-50 purse split between the fighters.

It was then feared that N'dam (31-1, 18 KO) might back out of the fight given the low payday against a big puncher, especially after his promoter, King Sports Worldwide, had previously offered him $300,000 to secure the fight. Taking the fight for a $51,000 purse was certainly seen as a backwards step, Le Journal de Montreal reports that N'dam took the fight because he "got a substantial amount of money from a third party."

N'dam last fought on October 1, beating Curtis Stevens in California, which was an IBF eliminator.

NormanConnors

Detroit/MSU Spartan Life
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
After re-reading my breh @ChocolateGiddyUp's posts, and thinking over the matchup some more, yeah....AB got this:banderas:

1st off, they are the same height (5'7) with the same reach (70'') and will HAVE to be the same weight (144 weigh in, only can rehydrate up to 155 MAX), so what it's gonna come down to is Broner's boxing ability vs Porter's aggression......and Im rolling with AB everyday in that, because he's faster and more technically skilled as a Boxer with better defense.

I was showing too much love to my hometown homie in Showtime Shawn, but at the end of the day, he gonna have to take this L because AB cant afford another one just yet:ufdup:

#BandCamp

The uppercut will work well for Broner if he ends up having to mix it up a bit. Porter comes in head down with a welcome mat on his chin. Does Broner have the power to keep him off tho? :patrice:

Newzz

Supporter
Daps
The uppercut will work well for Broner if he ends up having to mix it up a bit. Porter comes in head down with a welcome mat on his chin. Does Broner have the power to keep him off tho? :patrice:

He has enough power and very good punching accuracy to keep him at bay imo