Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
:mjlol:

real talk though.....this is JUST the fight that AB needs. if he is going to be a star, he has to start winning fights like these. the kid gloves are off.
The fight is all wrong for Broner, my first thought when i heard the news was that somebody wanted AB to lose, now with news of Haymon tired of AB calling people out, then ducking them, it reiterated my feelings...

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps
But with a catchweight and a rehydration clause...I don't know. Broner is set up to win here.

I dont know why Shawn Porter agreed to it, but since he did, it's all fair game:yeshrug:

Newzz

Supporter
Daps
The fight is all wrong for Broner, my first thought when i heard the news was that somebody wanted AB to lose, now with news of Haymon tired of AB calling people out, then ducking them, it reiterated my feelings...

No one he called out is better than Shawn Porter though, so AB agreeing to face him should garner him some cool points on here...especially since Bradley and Thurman wouldnt:manny:

BobbyBooshay

Arnold Jackson
Daps
Reppin
London
they will all be clamouring on degales bandwagon late after the fight

@patscorpio going to see Dirrell take that L in person :ahh:

LOL yeah maybe.

Still have no idea how he lost the Groves fight, over here the build up was immense, they really hated each other, so only can think James was fighting and not boxing.

Anyway cant for Degale to make history
:salute:

Ari Gold Bawse

The Bawse of all Bosses
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
London
LOL yeah maybe.

Still have no idea how he lost the Groves fight, over here the build up was immense, they really hated each other, so only can think James was fighting and not boxing.

Anyway cant for Degale to make history
:salute:
most people thought he deserved the decision

defo a draw if not

he improved alot since though while groves seems to be declining

Newzz

Supporter
Daps
porter vs broner is a tough fight to call
gonna lean towards broner
should be a solid fight

Best fights to watch:banderas:

Adrien Broner SHOULD be fighting these type of fighters anyways. You cant be the best if you dont beat the best imo, so Im always on record agreeing with these type of fights. Big Bro beat all the best of his time, if you wanna carry his torch, you gotta beat the best of yours as well:manny:

I want to see more fights like this for everyone though. Bring the matchups of the Top Dogs back to network television Al Haymon:blessed:

Newzz

Supporter
Daps
Im thinking similar to how Maidana fight went, weight advantage, inside pressure. Broner hates that shyt.

Shawn Porter and Adrien Broner will be the exact same size....no weight advantage like Maidana had. They both have to weigh in at 144 and cant come in the ring on fight night over 155.