Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

LeVraiPapi

Redemption is Coming
Daps
Like I said...Al is going to make sure wilder sits on that title for a little bit

and that's the issue they all gonna have down the road when facing legit fighters. Wilder been walking around town screaming he's a champ but can't answer you who he'd like to face or if he's willing to fight Wlad. Irony is he has a great chance at beating Wlad

ChocolateGiddyUp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
You're right....but fukk that, he's not a Top 10 Heavyweight in the world:pacspit:

Eric Molina must be affiliated with Al Haymon some how:heh:

Im on my @King P shyt now, fukk the rankings by organizations:birdman:

He's not even rated by the WBA, WBO, IBF, ESPN, THE RING Magazine, or Transational Boxing Rankings Board...cash must have been slipped under the table:mjlol:

Breh its always been fukk them rankings...I tried to tell you :manny:

ChocolateGiddyUp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
:pachaha:

JTavhFk.jpg

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps
Ease up breh. Stiverne was severely dehydrated and wilder still couldn't put him down and he don't want no parts of that rematch :birdman:

I see you mentioned that.. He not a bum tho :ufdup:

Stiverne isnt a bum, he's a C+ fighter though. He's on the same level as Chris Arreola:yeshrug:

surv2syn

The Culture
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I have to see more. He has to win fights he isn't suppose to win. I'm sure he'll meet GGG 2016 or 2017. He's the biggest opponent available besides Cotto.

that's another key to the makings of a star, is to win fights they arent favored in.
You're right....but fukk that, he's not a Top 10 Heavyweight in the world:pacspit:

Eric Molina must be affiliated with Al Haymon some how:heh:

Im on my @King P shyt now, fukk the rankings by organizations:birdman:

He's not even rated by the WBA, WBO, IBF, ESPN, THE RING Magazine, or Transational Boxing Rankings Board...cash must have been slipped under the table:mjlol:

lemme tell u guys about rankings if you dont already know....

a lot of times a fight is made AND THEN the fighter gets ranked by the organization for the title he is fighting for.....NOT the other way around.

yawn

All Star
Supporter
Daps

@mr. smoke weed tell Mikey to stop ducking the fade :damn:

@yawn they announced the undercard for PBC Boston

Good looks Pat. I thot I spent all that money for one fight :whew:

Hey brehs I'm gonna be in NYC later this month and I see Amir Kahn is fighting at Barclays..is that a fight worth going to?

Main event gon be straight and you can get discounted tickets on the Barclays site
https://oss.ticketmaster.com/aps/nets1/EN/promotion/home

It's a good arena with great sight lines. Thots wont be out for this card tho :yeshrug:

Newzz

Supporter
Daps
Nah he's way better than Chris give him a solid B breh don't hate

I cant. He hasnt beat anybody but Arreola, had a draw with a fighter who was 17-17-1 at the time (currently 19-23-3) and coming off of 9 straight losses, and was KOd in 4 rounds by Demetrice King who was 11-15 at the time (15-20 currently) and coming in as 3-7 in his last 10 fights:mjpls:

Stiverne is not a B fighter.

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
Man that canelo-kirkland fight was a big hit with the casuals....ppl on my FB having been raving about it...while some are shytting on the pac-floyd fight talmbout that fight should have been like canelo-kirkland
yup no doubt, have heard 2 convos about it already and i was only out today for a few hours.

people like action. people try and talk about the floyd/manny thing but i think it drew more people in

Newzz

Supporter
Daps
So Shawn Porter vs Adrien Broner is almost a done deal, but according to reports there will be same day weigh ins and Porter can't weigh over 10lbs of the catchweight of 144lbs???? :skip:

@Newzz

I mean, we aint trying to fight a Middleweight breh:manny:

Dont forget, Shawn Porter started his CAREER at Middleweight (11 fights there)...dropped down to Junior Middleweight (7 fights there)...and then dropped down to Welterweight (9 fights there). AB started at Super Featherweight, that's a big difference in natural size and Porter is much larger and stronger than AB is:yeshrug: