Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

krackdagawd

Inspire.
Daps
Reppin
Another Gold Medal
I come back from work and see this :francis:

offensively Tapia isnt even BAD. Hes above average, he even uses a jab. Thats crazy in 2015 :mjlol:

Defensively this nikka is trash dookie. He got caught by every jab, never moved his head. :dead:

Ref didnt score a KD even though his gloves touched the floor, ref kinda shytted on tapia. Its all on Tapia though, shoulda taken a knee.

Real talk, if my sons mother isnt black or mexican im not letting this dude ever lace up gloves. Dominicans are cursed :whoa:

My son DR/PR his mom's family has days teaching him the art of punching someone in the balls when you're in trouble :francis:

LauderdaleBoss

#TunnelGang #RingGangRadio
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
I missed the FNF card and forgot to dvr it, but them Metropcs Tru Tv cards been good to a nikka. :obama:

Tapia couldn't evade a punch to save his life. :snoop: Dude's cool with everything else, but his defense is horrible as fukk and I think his chin got ruined by Kirkland. That was like this generations version of Trinidad/Vargas. Entertaining one sided brawl that sent a young nikka's chin on a one way ticket to Boliva. :mjcry:

Seanie damn near gave the fight away in the 2nd half of the bout. He better chill with all that title talk. There's some real sharks at light heavyweight.

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
my nikka BOY JONES JR now 2(1)-0 :blessed:

CELwI88W0AAFliK.jpg

here is all of the boxing going on today. put it in a spoiler cause its very long
hYD0nTZ.jpg

Last edited:

Clapsteel O'Neal

put a red dot on your head like a hindu
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:blessed: didn't know they were showing the canelo kirkland fight over here. They've given no promo for it :snoop: