Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

TheBeigeBomber

#Fukkery
Daps
I finshed that up last year (Ali defeated Holmes in the final matchup).

Wasn't as much participation as I had hoped for, and once posters started trolling, I decided to wrap it up as soon as possible

how did ali win :upsetfavre:

SuikodenII

Where's Suikoden VI??????
Daps
It's only like 70 something after fees to sit in the 100 sections
I.......... don't know what that means, but the card so far is

Amir Khan 30(19)-3(2)-0 (Former 140lb champion and potential Floyd opponent in September if he wins here...)

vs

Chris Algieri 20(8)-1-0 (Former 140lb champion making is first fight as a full fledged 147 fighter, coming off a 12 round whooping from Manny Pacquiao...)

Paulie "Magic Man" Malignaggi is also making his return. Former 140 and 147 champion, now Showtime boxing analyst, looking to make one more run. He's 33(7)-6(3)-0 and all but retired after Shawn Porter reenacted an OZ shower scene but he just can't let it go just yet.

Also on the card is Eleider Alvarez (16(9)-0-0) a Columbian light heavyweight who just might be Superman's next opponent....

Axum Ezana

Driving in the fast lane
Daps
I finshed that up last year (Ali defeated Holmes in the final matchup).

Wasn't as much participation as I had hoped for, and once posters started trolling, I decided to wrap it up as soon as possible

i think welterweight might have good participation cause the may-pac shyt just went down. :ehh: