Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

mr. smoke weed

Smoke Album Done......Wait n See #SmokeSquad
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Chi
trout went from fighting cotto to fighting cotto's assistant
scust2_zps1kqniknf.png

L68

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i still dont see why coward dosent rematch him to avenge his loss ..shyt would be the perfect setup fight to canelo instead of what hes doing now

Axum Ezana

Driving in the fast lane
Daps
BoxingScene.com recently spoke to former WBO super lightweight champion Ruslan Provodnikov who is fresh off of a narrow points loss to Lucas Matthysse. The high octane affair took place on April 18th on Verona, NY. While Provodnikov's first priority is a rematch with Matthysse, he still covets a rematch with Tim Bradley, whom he lost a close decision to in 2013, in a battle that won Fight of the Year honors.

The fight definitely won't happen next as Bradley is locked in to face undefeated super lightweight champion Jessie Vargas who will be moving up to welterweight for the fight. The fight is scheduled to take place on June 27th and be broadcast by HBO. To be honest with you I don't know who is going to watch that fight.

Who wants to see a fight like that? Jabbed Provodnikov who clearly isn't impressed with the fight. In my opinion a fight with Vargas is the worst possible fight that Bradley could have taken. I've always said I want a Bradley rematch but all he says is that I am the last guy that he will ever fight.

That is very unfortunate. That has been my priority for a very long time to get that rematch, he continued. Provodnikov was in Las Vegas for the Floyd Mayweather-Manny Pacquiao mega-fight and was mobbed by fans everywhere he went. The fighter known as the Siberian Rocky said they he is grateful for the support

L68

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Ricardo Mayorga ‏@THEREALMAYORGAPaulie trainer Buddy en Florida es once tell us he es kick him out as he es have sexo en culo before his pelea with Hatton. Ask this maricon

May 1Ricardo Mayorga ‏@THEREALMAYORGABoxeo fan es ask who es most inferior peliador en history who es become campeon. @PaulMalignaggi he es only get opportunity as he es homosex

Gizza

Can’t find a job, YOU can rap at least
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norcal
If Tapia wins tomorrow on Tru TV & Kirkland beats Nelo. :troll:Maybe Kirkland can beat his ass again & take his NABO belt n go after Kneeguel :mjlol:

krackdagawd

Inspire.
Daps
Reppin
Another Gold Medal
You know for the biggest fight ever last weekend, I kinda wished there was pageantry to the event. Like entrances like this.

:banderas:

I've been in a YouTube boxing binge tonight :heh:

Breh I have literally lost days on youtube watching fights, we are living in such an amazing time in technology man. I used to have to go to my uncles house back in the day just to lose a day in boxing vids, I could do that shyt now from my cell phone :wow:

I caught my son watching wrestling from the 84 olmypics the other day and was like :to:

El Guapo

Superstar
Daps
Breh I have literally lost days on youtube watching fights, we are living in such an amazing time in technology man. I used to have to go to my uncles house back in the day just to lose a day in boxing vids, I could do that shyt now from my cell phone :wow:

I caught my son watching wrestling from the 84 olmypics the other day and was like :to:

Man, I went from watching Corrales vs. Castillo Round 10 to Floyd vs. Corrales to Pacquiao vs. Barrera to Prince vs. Kelly to Prince entrances :banderas:

We do live in blessed times :blessed:

Baby Krack getting ready for his Kurt Angle moment :wow: