Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

Amare's Right Hook

Southeast World Champion
Daps
tumblr_nny6b4q7Fr1u2ragso1_500.gif

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You

Liu Kang

KING KILLAYAN MBRRRAPPÉ
Supporter
Daps
Guys, you know better than me so was the Pac injury real ultimately or just a facade ?

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps
Guys, you know better than me so was the Pac injury real ultimately or just a facade ?

I think he might have had a slight tear, but nowhere near like "Kobe's shoulder" like Bob Arum proclaimed, or Pacquiao wouldnt have been able to throw as many rights as he did after the 3rd round....which is the round he said he re-injured it. He went out through tons of rights in the 4th round:manny:

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
Multiple sources have advised BoxingScene.com that WBA featherweight titlist Nicholas Walters could be facing hard-punching Colombian Miguel Marriaga on June 13th at the Theater of Madison Square Garden in New York, as part of an HBO double-header that will also feature young Puerto Rican star, Felix Verdejo, who is slated to face Ivan Najera.

Walters, burst onto the scene last October by halting Nonito Donaire in six rounds at the StubHub Center in Carson, California. 'The Axe Man' as he is called has a record of 25-0 (21 KO's).

A puncher himself, Marriaga has spent the bulk of his career in his homeland and made his United States debut last October at the Barker Hangar in Santa Monica, where he stopped Chris Martin in six rounds. He has a mark of 20-0 (18 KO's)

Newzz

Supporter
Daps
Multiple sources have advised BoxingScene.com that WBA featherweight titlist Nicholas Walters could be facing hard-punching Colombian Miguel Marriaga on June 13th at the Theater of Madison Square Garden in New York, as part of an HBO double-header that will also feature young Puerto Rican star, Felix Verdejo, who is slated to face Ivan Najera.
Walters, burst onto the scene last October by halting Nonito Donaire in six rounds at the StubHub Center in Carson, California. 'The Axe Man' as he is called has a record of 25-0 (21 KO's).
A puncher himself, Marriaga has spent the bulk of his career in his homeland and made his United States debut last October at the Barker Hangar in Santa Monica, where he stopped Chris Martin in six rounds. He has a mark of 20-0 (18 KO's)

Ima need The Axe Man to stop ducking that fade from his stablemate in Loma and get in the ring with him after this fight.

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
I believe it's true, from the first time i watch the fight what caught my eye was the big red bruise to the back of his right shoulder at the end of twelve, which wasn't there round one...

I just don't believe he had a injury coming into the fight, the punch i think that caused the injury is below....

1235394733588803756.gif

Newzz

Supporter
Daps
Oh yeah, if this Adrien Broner vs Shawn Porter fight comes off...I dont wanna hear no more shyt about "Broner's scared of so and so":camby:

AB hasnt ever ducked anybody and if it comes to fruition, a fight against the much bigger Shawn Porter (who's fought more fights at Junior Middleweight than he has Welterweight) should squash all that noise:birdman:

Secondly, nikkas on twitter was talking Rances Barthelemy and Zab Judah, and once again, #BandCamp comes out the wood work with something official as I thought would happen:mjpls:

Thirdly, this fight needs to be held in either Cinci or at the Quicken Loans Arena so I can go to it:mjcry:

#BandCamp

:aboutbillions:

Big Boss

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Is it really a mega-fight though? I haven't seen anything from Cotto that makes me believe he will be any more successful against Floyd than he was the last time. I know I have no interest in it at all.
Cotto needs to just stop running away from Cinnamon and get prepared for that whooping in the fall.

Its a guarantee to do over 1 mill ppv buys