Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

Mook

We should all strive to be like Mr. Rogers.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh
Floyd and pac are nearly out..so basically those boys who are chasing Floyd will not get that big fat pay day..

Adrien Broner vs Shawn Porter? :dahell:

#BandCamp vs #PortersPosse? :ohhh:

Cincinnati vs Cleveland? :dwillhuh:

Ohio vs Ohio?:lupe:

Newzz vs..............Newzz?:to:

#OhioPlayers

:mjcry:

Floyd and Pac are out. Time to weed out the garbage and make new stars :blessed:

Shawn Porters gonna mug AB worse than AB did that grandma when he was in 16 in the 6th grade :blessed:

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps
I have faith in AB...Porters size is over exaggerated N im sure there'll be no conte cocktails for struggletime

Broner got the speed to box Porter N catch him coming in reckless

Of course I gotta ride with AB, but I'll just say I won't be angry if he loses to a fellow #OhioPlayer:yeshrug:

Newzz

Supporter
Daps
Berto wants anybody right now. He's hungry. His people confirmed to me he was trynna get fights but got ducked by every boxer not named Broner. Yet, Pac is in here saying Berto sucks :mjlol:

@patscorpio we ready for and anybody will get it

@Mook Bring Andy Chino Milanokis in here boy, We will knock his head off too

:aboutbillions:

Newzz

Supporter
Daps
Floyd and Pac are out. Time to weed out the garbage and make new stars :blessed:

Shawn Porters gonna mug AB worse than AB did that grandma when he was in 16 in the 6th grade :blessed:

:mjlol:

Mook

We should all strive to be like Mr. Rogers.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh
It is so ridiculous how high up GGG gets placed on these P4P lists when he hasn't actually beaten anyone of note yet.

That's why it's hard for me not to wanna see him catch that work every time he fights.

Hes the next great white hope, even though they already got one in wlad :dwillhuh:

But if u want to see how much these disgusting cacs dikkride him this is a good thread: http://www.reddit.com/r/Boxing/comments/352j1s/eli5_why_is_ggg_bigger_threat_than_thurman_to/

Let's take Mayweather out of the picture for a second and just look at GGG and Thruman. It's fair to say both fighters are boxer punchers, but GGG is the superior boxer and pound for pound has more power then Thruman. GGG stopped Martin Murray, a top 5 MW who had never been stopped before and is big for the division.

:francis:

krackdagawd

Inspire.
Daps
Reppin
Another Gold Medal
Newzz vs..............Newzz?:to:

#OhioPlayers

:mjcry:

takers.jpg

:lupe:

:laff: :laff: :laff:

Mexican Hero
6B19IZ9.png
?

Nah, bytch ass nikka
Vqc2B88.png

:dead:

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
Berto wants anybody right now. He's hungry. His people confirmed to me he was trynna get fights but got ducked by every boxer not named Broner. Yet, Pac is in here saying Berto sucks :mjlol:

@patscorpio we ready for and anybody will get it

@Mook Bring Andy Chino Milanokis in here boy, We will knock his head off too
Berto does suck....i know it hurts breh...get yourself some Advil :youngsabo:

Berto needs to seek out a rematch with Jesus and maybe I'll consider thinking that he's not a bum on the verge of being finished

LeVraiPapi

Redemption is Coming
Daps
Berto does suck....i know it hurts breh...get yourself some Advil :youngsabo:

Berto needs to seek out a rematch with Jesus and maybe I'll consider thinking that he's not a bum on the verge of being finished

enough negga enough :damn:

Wanna bet ur avi, he's winning his next fight ?