Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

Axum Ezana

Driving in the fast lane
Daps
Nah the bk deal was for a mill and some change, def under 2. No chatty patty but my lady works at the biggest advertising firm in nyc and she has been telling me stories about the LA partner been courting him for YEARS to do various things and he's always given them a "no" like he'll go to meetings, out to games, dinners etc all on their dime and still turn them down :russ: he overcharging them for what they did to the cold crush :wow:

:deadmanny:

L68

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
For the brehs wondering why Floyd came out w the burger king guy on Sat....burger king and TMT were trying to make a deal for the last month for pay him a mill and some change for the BK man to walk out with him. They said Floyd was cool with it but he doesn't like signing contracts until the last minute or whatever so the burger king man dressed and ready to come out and the deal almost got fukked up because Bieber didn't want to come out with the bk dude. :russ:

whats biebers problem with burger king :dahell:

thats the best burger mascot out there..gonna look on youtube for all his old commercials

King P

Legends Never Die
Daps
Reppin
Views From The X
Manny ain't even have surgery yet and already Arum talking about having discussions with Eddie Hearn about matching Pac up with Kell Brook.

Jew Boy up to his same old tricks, tryna work his PR magic :lolbron:

mr. smoke weed

Smoke Album Done......Wait n See #SmokeSquad
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Chi
Going on like my 3rd week since I been in a gym :mjcry: I can't wait until I'm 100% :mjcr y: ima be a fukking demon this summer
Breh I got a tear drop bag and have been going 3 min heavy 3 min tear drop 1 min rest for 4 rounds and I feel strong as fukk. I want to get my lazy ass jump roping again but its been so damn long.

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
BoxingScene.com has been advised that a "Premier Boxing Champions" card is nearly finalized for June 6th at the Stubhub Center in Carson, California. The card is being billed as an afternoon show, and according to promoter Tom Brown of TGB Promotions the show will be televised by NBC Sports.

The show will mark the return of former champion Robert Guerrero (32-3-1, 18KOs), who makes a quick turnaround after his decision loss to Keith Thurman in March. Guerrero is finally taking it easy, as he faces Aaron Martinez (19-3-1, 4KOs).

Also on the card, a WBA featherweight title fight with Jesus Cuellar (26-1, 20KOs) taking on dangerous veteran Vic Darchinyan (40-7-1, 29KOs), who bounced back with a win in February after suffering a knockout loss to Nicholas Walters last year. This fight is almost sure to end in a knockout.

Local favorites, Alfredo Angulo (22-5, 18KOs) and Chris Arreola (36-4, 31KOs) are expected to see action against yet to be determined opponents.

*Contrary to reports, the WBC lightweight eliminator between Dejan Zlaticanin and Ivan Redkach is not taking place on this card. Sources indicate it will land on a different PBC date.

this is not a good PBC card..Robert is facing a cat that pretty much quit in a fight against josesito lopez last summer and Cuellar is facing a past it Vic..thats going to be a thrashing :huhldup:...looks like Robert may finally get his welterweight KO and his first KO in about what 5 years lol

mr. smoke weed

Smoke Album Done......Wait n See #SmokeSquad
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Chi
God damn Lampley a dikkrider.
Watching the fight game his top 5 p4p is; floyd, ggg, gonzalez, PBLoma, and KKKrusher.
4 of those guys have fights on HBO the rest of the year :heh: Although Lomas footwork is :wow::wow:

Liu Kang

KING KILLAYAN MBRRRAPPÉ
Supporter
Daps
Anyone got Sugar vs Hagler in HD?
Does it exist ?
Considering the fight happened in the 80s, I believe there could only be good VHS rips. The vid I have for when I'll have some time to watch is a 360p version. Not sure, you can find better.

Amare's Right Hook

Southeast World Champion
Daps
The casuals are gone it's back to business, as in right now.......

*edit KO, 2nd round

11016963_382037618587493_1650149953755051622_n.jpg

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
this is not a good PBC card..Robert is facing a cat that pretty much quit in a fight against josesito lopez last summer and Cuellar is facing a past it Vic..thats going to be a thrashing :huhldup:...looks like Robert may finally get his welterweight KO and his first KO in about what 5 years lol
That card is real :stopitslime: and does Vic Darchinyan owe money to the mob or something? Why is he still fighting?