Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

LeVraiPapi

Redemption is Coming
Daps
God damn Lampley a dikkrider.
Watching the fight game his top 5 p4p is; floyd, ggg, gonzalez, PBLoma, and KKKrusher.
4 of those guys have fights on HBO the rest of the year :heh: Although Lomas footwork is :wow::wow:

people keep saying I m hating on GGG. Dude hasn't fought a damn soul yet. You can't be 30+ and you have a crappy ass resume, yet ppl gloating over how good you are. It's like ppl putting this guy past Ward yet his resume has no top 10 fighter on it. This is the new fabricated white hype

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
That card is real :stopitslime: and does Vic Darchinyan owe money to the mob or something? Why is he still fighting?

who knows? its a shame..dude was a terror at 112 and 115..but aging/old fighters and lower weight classes just dont mix...if that fight makes it into the 3rd round ill be surprised..cuellar is going to knock his block off on national TV :huhldup:

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
people keep saying I m hating on GGG. Dude hasn't fought a damn soul yet. You can't be 30+ and you have a crappy ass resume, yet ppl gloating over how good you are. It's like ppl putting this guy past Ward yet his resume has no top 10 fighter on it. This is the new fabricated white hype

nikka you stan andre berto for crying out loud.....you cant talk about crappy resumes..

LeVraiPapi

Redemption is Coming
Daps
nikka you stan andre berto for crying out loud.....you cant talk about crappy resumes..

GGG doesn't have 1 fighter on his resume the caliber of Ortiz (yes I said it) and Guerrero. GGG never went in a fight being in any danger. He is carefully matched for a cashout. Nothing else.

Berto career>>>>GGG's

mr. smoke weed

Smoke Album Done......Wait n See #SmokeSquad
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Chi
GGG is no doubt carefully matched, but in all his fights he's looked like the real deal.
He hasn't fought anyone (with the exception of Murray) who remotely had a chance.

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
GGG doesn't have 1 fighter on his resume the caliber of Ortiz (yes I said it) and Guerrero. GGG never went in a fight being in any danger. He is carefully matched for a cashout. Nothing else.

Berto career>>>>GGG's
Carefully matched? Dude has fought like 10 fights in the last 2 years. Using the 2 opponents who beat the breaks off him does not strengthen that argument breh. Especially since I'm sure he was the favorite in both fights lol. Berto however was carefully matched esp during that first title run and he still couldn't help but show struggle during that time.

Ari Gold Bawse

The Bawse of all Bosses
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
London
Carefully matched? Dude has fought like 10 fights in the last 2 years. Using the 2 opponents who beat the breaks off him does not strengthen that argument breh. Especially since I'm sure he was the favorite in both fights lol. Berto however was carefully matched esp during that first title run and he still couldn't help but show struggle during that time.
i cant believe this guy

has he forgotten about that Collazo struggle robbery

LeVraiPapi

Redemption is Coming
Daps

AGree, but tell me who has GGG fought that was a threat. I willk wait.

Can't wait for Ward and Canelo to bust his ass

Mook

We should all strive to be like Mr. Rogers.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh
dead ass if I was anybody from 154 to 175 I wouldnt even acknowledge peanut head andre ward. Brings 0 dollars to me :camby: