Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

mr. smoke weed

Smoke Album Done......Wait n See #SmokeSquad
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Chi

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps
nikka you know I was one of the few pulling for a Broner/Crawford fight and I was favoring Broner at the time. Now it's more like a 50-50 fight.

Crawford is 50/50 fight in just about any bout under 147.

I do agree that Broner leaving for bigger things, opened up shyt for Crawford. Mikey was never going to fight Bud though. He's the one that pretty much helped him get on and the weight difference is too much.

I agree with everything you said here:obama:

When Mikey returns :blessed: that educated jab is :whew:

Mikey needs to get back in the ring. He hasnt fought in 15 months already:snoop:

He's supposed to be moving up to 140 as well, so that division is gonna be nice:banderas:

Amare's Right Hook

Southeast World Champion
Daps
You can always run it back..........

trematch.jpg

Mook

We should all strive to be like Mr. Rogers.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh
Now that the smoke has cleared its pretty obvious that Pacquio is a fraud and the TRUE "Devil" in this entire situation.

LYING to the buying public and pretending he was fully healthy right before the new bout. Ready to "deliver Floyd to God", he and Freddie Roach had such a game plan, it was going to be a knockout, he'd been waiting five years , embraced being the underdog, allowed the public to triumph him as Boxing Jesus, such a shining example Christian humility.

All LIES when it came to collecting that paycheck and stepping into that ring. NO ONE knew of any serious injury prior to the Ref raising May-Gawd's arm in victory and Manny needing to cop pleas. Where was the humility? The honesty? What did boxing Jesus do when the crown of thorns was placed upon his head and May-Gawd publicly crucified him?

He's trying to gain sympathy and forgiveness for his LACKLUSTER showing by manipulation and deceit, two tools used by the Christian Devil. Now it's not entirely his fault, he needed a shot, he fought with one arm, he needs surgery, a rematch will show the "real" power of Pacquio when he's rehabilitated, ANYTHING to muddy the victory of his opponent. Floyd was the most gracious he's EVER been in victory. Complimenting Freddie and Pacquio several times, giving them their due, enduring the hatred of a united fan base of Cacs and Filipinos who THIRSTED for the downfall of a self made African Amercian Male.

The Devil has shown his true identity, and his name is Manny Pacquio

We don't give a shyt anymore in this thread breh :camby:

surv2syn

The Culture
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:camby:
Maybe it's because his only loss is to MP? Swift or Kell 'euro fighters pad my resume' Brook on BATB's level? :mjlol:

nikka, aint that what I just said???? Bradley has one other top name on his resume and thats JMM, that is his most impressive win in my book. I just said if Swift, Kell, Thurman, or any other undefeated fighter out here went the distance twice with Manny they would be seen in the same light. how many times I gotta tell u nikkas....Bradley was in the right place at the right time...and even then he still breached contract. TR needed to build another top fighter in their stable and they had no one. Meanwhile guys like Devon who were basically at the same level were getting shelved with DKP for months at a time.

mr. smoke weed

Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Chi
nikka, aint that what I just said???? Bradley has one other top name on his resume and thats JMM, that is his most impressive win in my book.
You didn't mention JMM at all plehboi. Get this Bradley overrated shyt out of here, I'm one of his 3 fans in the ring. Devon was basically at his level that's why he bytched out in their fight like a hoe :heh:

surv2syn

The Culture
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Let me rephrase, a p4p prospect, as he's already had fights with ; Dulorme, Beltran, Burns and Gamboa aka nobody near the p4p list. Where did I say beat the shyt out of? Bradley would out work Crawford to a UD, I feel without having to dig too deep.

utter disrespect. without having to dig too deep? then Prov must be P4P right? :camby:

who was P4P that Bradley fought before he was brought in as Manny-Fodder? :rudy:

you do know if **** wasnt so damn lazy he'd beat Bradley dont u? did he not have to dig deep there?

regardless of what the scorecards read, the Peterson fight was not easy. Peterson wasnt getting enough credit for the body work he was doing.

so @LauderdaleBoss is saying who has Bradley ever dominated that was even a top 5 contender? Devon maybe?

people were hyping GGG and Kovalev as P4P and they hadnt beaten anyone. Kovalev did get his signature win afterwards though.

its really not so much about who you have fought anymore but what opportunities you get.

surv2syn

The Culture
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You didn't mention JMM at all plehboi. Get this Bradley overrated shyt out of here, I'm one of his 3 fans in the ring. Devon was basically at his level that's why he bytched out in their fight like a hoe :heh:

whether he bytched out or not is irrelevant. we are talking about opportunity. Bradley was getting title shots while Devon was on the shelf for a year tryin to get outta DKP contract. DKP basically stalled his career. Bradley breached contract and got a fight with Manny. it aint about Devon particularly but Bradley was able to get a fight with Manny thats all. right place, right time. TR needed someone for Manny fight and thats how he found himself in that position. Remember he "ducked" Khan?

mr. smoke weed

Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Chi
whether he bytched out or not is irrelevant. we are talking about opportunity. Bradley was getting title shots while Devon was on the shelf for a year tryin to get outta DKP contract. DKP basically stalled his career. Bradley breached contract and got a fight with Manny. it aint about Devon particularly but Bradley was able to get a fight with Manny thats all. right place, right time. TR needed someone for Manny fight and thats how he found himself in that position. Remember he "ducked" Khan?
Damn breh why you all aggy? Respect the game that should be it, what he eat don't make you shyt.

Bradley 'beat' Manny, he also beat JMM and looked fantastic doing so. That shuts down your whole argument fella. Why you so upset I'm questioning Crawford?
Tales from the amateurs-Random GRJ camp member tells stories of Crawford getting chin checked by GRJ. While Andre 'SOG/Mr. You can't do nothin' Ward says Bradley was his hardest fight he has ever had. So what he had to dig deep vs ****?! He still blanked Peterson son. All the flavors and you're choosing....

LauderdaleBoss

#TunnelGang #RingGangRadio
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
utter disrespect. without having to dig too deep? then Prov must be P4P right? :camby:

who was P4P that Bradley fought before he was brought in as Manny-Fodder? :rudy:

you do know if **** wasnt so damn lazy he'd beat Bradley dont u? did he not have to dig deep there?

regardless of what the scorecards read, the Peterson fight was not easy. Peterson wasnt getting enough credit for the body work he was doing.

so @LauderdaleBoss is saying who has Bradley ever dominated that was even a top 5 contender? Devon maybe?

people were hyping GGG and Kovalev as P4P and they hadnt beaten anyone. Kovalev did get his signature win afterwards though.

its really not so much about who you have fought anymore but what opportunities you get.

:whoa: breh don't drag me into this Bradley scuffle you got going on here.

My whole thing was if Crawford is being groomed for a Pac fight, why not have him fight Bradley first. Timmy would prolly be a slight favorite, but Crawford is live as fukk and should be able to beat him if he thinks he has a legit shot at beating Manny.

Bradely's win over JMM, puts him above guys like Brook, Thurman, Khan,Garcia, etc...He's legit behind only May n Pac. He definitely needs to beat a legit top guy soon to keep his standings. That Chaves draw wasn't a good look and kinda brought his brand down a lil.

Bradley dominated Peterson too. He took about 8 or 9 rounds and got a knockdown too. Peterson was competitive, but he was soundly beaten. Nobody else has come close to handling Lamont with as much ease. ***EDIT*** Besides Lucas.

I shyt on Bradley, put I give him his props tho.

Last edited: