Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

krackdagawd

Inspire.
Daps
Reppin
Another Gold Medal
Breh, I'm already done arguing this lazy ass fight.

If nikkas thought they saw some type of master class boxing performance in a fight of they year mega fight than...:manny:
I know what I saw and it was a boring tactical chess match where two ATG's fought each other like sparring partners.

I watched the fight in a room full of Floyd stans and one Pac stan, and everybody pretty much agreed with 115-113 as a good score. Even the biggest Floyd cock sucker was :what:when they heard that 118- 110 scorecard.

but like you said, fukk all that dumb shyt and fukk Paulie's dumb ass too. Manny did better against Floyd than Paulie did against Broner. At least Pac actually landed some clean shots. Paulie was busy knocking flies off of Broner's shoulders and arms for 12 rounds :heh: Ole King of the Sore Losers ass nikka.

Fight is over and we can now get back to our regular scheduling boxing. :obama:

We won't have any bouts between businessmen for a while hopefully.

i had 116-112...the fight went down..floyd won..i gave him props for now officially being the best of his generation..i had wings and beer that night..nothing more needs to be said or broke down...on to next weekend's fights

although im sure that thread won't go to the bottom of the page anytime soon even after i unstickied it

You brehs know I like to rewatch fights 2-3 times the next day and shyt just a habit i picked up from my uncle , I havent even bothered to rewatch thisand I've been home the last week and a half with literally nothing to do. :russ:

LauderdaleBoss

#TunnelGang #RingGangRadio
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
You brehs know I like to rewatch fights 2-3 times the next day and shyt just a habit i picked up from my uncle , I havent even bothered to rewatch thisand I've been home the last week and a half with literally nothing to do. :russ:

Just remember to rewatch it in slow motion with Al Green playing in the background, while eating a philly cheesesteak held diagonally with your left hand because if you don't.....

you'll miss the exact moment where Floyd scores a flash knockdown in round 4. :ooh:

Don't forget to take a kush break with 5 of your homeboys in between rounds so you can discuss your score cards. :youngsabo:

Oh and make sure it's a rainy day too breh. It's bad luck to rewatch fights on perfectly good sunny days. My friend did that and he lost the sight in his left eye.:mjcry: He Can't spar anymore since he's unable to slip a jab because of it.

LauderdaleBoss

#TunnelGang #RingGangRadio
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
:comeon: shytted on DLH on First Take...

"DLH talking bout running?? You wanna see real running?? go watch the last 4 rounds of his fight vs Felix Trinidad" :brawklol:

:russ:

Oscar permanently lost the right to EVER talk about somebody running in a right.......unless he's referring to himself in that #TitoTitans bout where he blatantly disrespected all Mexicans an every real boxing fan with that track meet he pulled.

seemorecizzy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Like someone said in one of these threads earlier

robert guerrero landed more punches on floyd mayweather jr than manny pacquaio:mjlol:

it was very disrespectful of floyd to fight the great manny pacquaio in the same manner that he fought a victor ortiz

it just goes to show that floyd really never considered this guy to be on his level

but how come bob arum was talking about pacquaio being denied a needle injection when he told us pacquaio was scared of needles:sas2:

lol so glad this debate is winding down

give me canelo on saturday:blessed:

Mook

We should all strive to be like Mr. Rogers.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh
Real talk though, I hope the next Floyd gets blackballed.

He should have been made to move up till at least 160. Fighters like him were blackballed for a reason, boring nikkas. They did that to Paul Williams and rigendoux for good reason :mjlol:

GREENandYELLOW

2x...and defending
Daps
Like someone said in one of these threads earlier

robert guerrero laundering more punches on floyd mayweather jr than manny pacquaio:mjlol:

it was very disrespectful of floyd to fight the great manny pacquaio in the same manner that he fought a victor ortiz

it just goes to show that floyd really never considered this guy to be on his level

but how come bob arum was talking about pacquaio being denied a needle injection when he told us pacquaio was scared of needles:sas2:

lol so glad this debate is winding down

give me canelo on saturday:blessed:
On the contrary, i think it showed how much respect Mayweather had for Manny. Mayweather looked to actively use his feet, rather than body movement far more than i can remember. And quantity does not equal quality. Manny landed punches in ways and with power that i dont think other fighters have in a long time.
Floyd could stand in front of Guerrero and there wasnt a thing Robert could do about it.That wasnt going to work with Manny.
In the end it really is a testament to Floyd because he showed he still has speed and leg movement to win a fight. But lets not act Manny didnt force him to do that.
There are levels breh. Manny forced Floyd to show skills he hadnt in a while (like Hatton did) and Floyd stepped up and proved he could. Guys like Guerrero couldnt force Floyd to do anything other than his usual domination.

seemorecizzy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
On the contrary, i think it showed how much respect Mayweather had for Manny. Mayweather looked to actively use his feet, rather than body movement far more than i can remember. And quantity does not equal quality. Manny landed punches in ways and with power that i dont think other fighters have in a long time.
Floyd could stand in front of Guerrero and there wasnt a thing Robert could do about it.That wasnt going to work with Manny.
In the end it really is a testament to Floyd because he showed he still has speed and leg movement to win a fight. But lets not act Manny didnt force him to do that.
There are levels breh. Manny forced Floyd to show skills he hadnt in a while (like Hatton did) and Floyd stepped up and proved he could. Guys like Guerrero couldnt force Floyd to do anything other than his usual domination.
i agree with some of what you said
floyd used his feet against guerreo and canelo and in his last fight vs maidana very well
don't think manny forced him to do that
but i agree that floyd decided not to just stand in front of manny like he has against some of his past opponents
so he gets credit for that

i didn't see mayweather do anything out of the ordinary to beat him
i feel like hatton gave him a better run and made him got into his stash and unless combinatins

against pacquaio he jabbed him, used the counter right, jab to the body, lured him into the corner and used the hook. all pretty standard floyd mayweather stuff

Amare's Right Hook

Southeast World Champion
Daps
:comeon: shytted on DLH on First Take...

"DLH talking bout running?? You wanna see real running?? go watch the last 4 rounds of his fight vs Felix Trinidad" :brawklol:

He ran to his coke dealer.

article-2060033-0EC05E1E00000578-427_468x481.jpg

MIAlien

#FactsOnly
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wade County
I think it was a clear victory, 8-4. That's why I can see 7-5. Whatever score I have, I can reasonably expect/understand a round or two of difference either way. I have to watch it again to see which rounds were toss ups. Did anyone else find it weird that Lederman gave the 2nd round to Pac? I thought he was being HBO biased, til he ended up with the 117-111 I think.

And like I said in the Fight Thread, Floyd made this closer than it should've been by playing it extra safe. He barely threw the uppercut, and that could've put Pac away if he was consistent with it. He could've walked Pac down more than he did. If he stood his ground and walked Canelo down at times, why not Pac? The moment got to him, the same way it got to Pac.

Ultimately, it's sad that the "Fight of The Century" came down to Pac's inability to cut the ring off. Paulie called it months ago. Pac is basically a mini-Roy Jones/Maravilla, relying on athleticism and exposing his poor fundamentals as it disappears. I'm glad Floyd won clearly, but I wanted it to be more about Floyd's excellence than Manny's deficiencies. I wanted to see that Dragon that Brother Naaz talked about before the Shane fight.