Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

krackdagawd

Inspire.
Daps
Reppin
Another Gold Medal
If a bet drops a boxing match in the woods and no ones there to see it, does it count as a broadcast?

Yes

#SOGGang will be providing play by play coverage of SOGs UD in the woods while you'll be providing play by playof all the extra toppings Maidana wants on his Whooper.

"I DON'T THINK HE CAN ADD ANY MORE MAYO JIM" :damn:

LauderdaleBoss

#TunnelGang #RingGangRadio
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
yup

I been saying this for the longest this was a 7-5 fight but the struggle team would throw on the smedium :cape: their "easy work" garbage.

Finally its over fukk these guys let us focus on #SOGGANG, Pretty Boy Loma and Young Uva Ves.

fukk it even #shookboys too :obama:

Streets need that Manny Paulie fight though, I wasn't feeling how reckless this dude was talking post fight. Mad disrespectful :camby:

Breh, I'm already done arguing this lazy ass fight.

If nikkas thought they saw some type of master class boxing performance in a fight of they year mega fight than...:manny:
I know what I saw and it was a boring tactical chess match where two ATG's fought each other like sparring partners.

I watched the fight in a room full of Floyd stans and one Pac stan, and everybody pretty much agreed with 115-113 as a good score. Even the biggest Floyd cock sucker was :what:when they heard that 118- 110 scorecard.

but like you said, fukk all that dumb shyt and fukk Paulie's dumb ass too. Manny did better against Floyd than Paulie did against Broner. At least Pac actually landed some clean shots. Paulie was busy knocking flies off of Broner's shoulders and arms for 12 rounds :heh: Ole King of the Sore Losers ass nikka.

Fight is over and we can now get back to our regular scheduling boxing. :obama:

We won't have any bouts between businessmen for a while hopefully.

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio

If nikkas thought they saw some type of master class boxing performance in a fight of they year mega fight than...:manny:
I know what I saw and it was a boring tactical chess match where two ATG's fought each other like sparring partners.

I watched the fight in a room full of Floyd stans and one Pac stan, and everybody pretty much agreed with 115-113 as a good score. Even the biggest Floyd cock sucker was :what:when they heard that 118- 110 scorecard.

but like you said, fukk all that dumb shyt and fukk Paulie's dumb ass too. Manny did better against Floyd than Paulie did against Broner. At least Pac actually landed some clean shots. Paulie was busy knocking flies off of Broner's shoulders and arms for 12 rounds :heh: Ole King of the Sore Losers ass nikka.

i had 116-112...the fight went down..floyd won..i gave him props for now officially being the best of his generation..i had wings and beer that night..nothing more needs to be said or broke down...on to next weekend's fights

although im sure that thread won't go to the bottom of the page anytime soon even after i unstickied it

mr. smoke weed

Smoke Album Done......Wait n See #SmokeSquad
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Chi

Not to argue, but since I respect your and @krackdagawd 's boxing opinions, how'd you score the fight round by round?

mr. smoke weed

Smoke Album Done......Wait n See #SmokeSquad
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Chi
i had 116-112...the fight went down..floyd won..i gave him props for now officially being the best of his generation..i had wings and beer that night..nothing more needs to be said or broke down...on to next weekend's fights

although im sure that thread won't go to the bottom of the page anytime soon even after i unstickied it
What rounds did you give Manny? I predicted 8-4, but couldn't give him anything besides 2 n 4, MAYBE 6

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps
Doug Fischer's reponse to a reader writing in that he was confused to why Manny looked like "crap", didnt show the same hunger or look like he "wanted it" and why did Manny think he was the winner:

Regarding Mayweather-Pacquiao, what are you confused about? Pacquiao got outclassed. End of story. It’s not that he didn’t want it. Of course he wanted it. He had an entire country on his back and Pacquiao never wants to let his fans down. He just lacked the ability and the know-how to get in close and do significant damage to Mayweather.

He felt he won because he’s a proud warrior. He didn’t take a beating, he didn’t get seriously hurt at any point during the fight, and his face wasn’t busted up, so in his mind he was the winner. He’s not going to remember all those jabs and right crosses he walked into during a post-fight interview. He’s only going to remember the few times he caught Mayweather with his left and the times he briefly swarmed the American along the ropes.

http://ringtv.craveonline.com/news/388633-dougies-monday-maypac-mailbag

Newzz

Supporter
Daps
According to Mike Stafford, there are only 3 fighters that Adrien Broner will never fight: Floyd Mayweather, Lamont Peterson, and Devon Alexander:ohhh:

Anybody else can get it:birdman:

#BandCamp

:aboutbillions:

Newzz

Supporter
Daps
“It was a good fight. I thought I won the fight. He didn’t do nothing. He was always moving outside. I got him many times. I saw his punches,” Pacquiao said. “He was moving around too much, it wasn’t easy throwing punches at him. If he would’ve stayed in one place, then I could have thrown punches. I was cutting him (off) and countering. I wanted to fight.”

http://www.boxingscene.com/holyfield-backs-pacquiao-i-felt-he-won-fight--90604

:dahell:

I could've swore I heard Provodnikov basically crying the same thing after losing to Algieri:wow:

Go to the Freddie Roach School Of Boxing brehs:snoop:

Mook

We should all strive to be like Mr. Rogers.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh
According to Mike Stafford, there are only 3 fighters that Adrien Broner will never fight: Floyd Mayweather, Lamont Peterson, and Devon Alexander:ohhh:

Anybody else can get it:birdman:

#BandCamp

:aboutbillions:

Mike Stafford sucks.

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
“It was a good fight. I thought I won the fight. He didn’t do nothing. He was always moving outside. I got him many times. I saw his punches,” Pacquiao said. “He was moving around too much, it wasn’t easy throwing punches at him. If he would’ve stayed in one place, then I could have thrown punches. I was cutting him (off) and countering. I wanted to fight.”

http://www.boxingscene.com/holyfield-backs-pacquiao-i-felt-he-won-fight--90604

:dahell:

I could've swore I heard Provodnikov basically crying the same thing after losing to Algieri:wow:

Go to the Freddie Roach School Of Boxing brehs:snoop:
The thing is Roach was actually telling Ruslan the right things and he ignored it. That one isn't on Roach.