Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

ChocolateGiddyUp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
@LauderdaleBoss @King P
:mjcry::blessed:
TkHTHlv.jpg

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps
@Newzz you're repping Eric Aiken but not my nikka Tim Austin?!!!

Im only repping current/former Ohio Champions who have fought within the last 3 years. Austin hasnt fought since 2006.

Ironicially, Austin was sent into retirement by Aiken:wow:

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
Im only repping current/former Ohio Champions who have fought within the last 3 years. Austin hasnt fought since 2006.

Ironicially, Austin was sent into retirement by Aiken:wow:

i know...ive never seen the fight but i saw the pictures of it :mjcry:...such an undignified end to one of the more dominant champs in the lower division...well he does have a shot at the HOF though

aiken then follows it with by winning the featherweight title in his next fight (by DQ even though he was up on cards)..luckiest 2 win streak of a journeyman ive seen in recent times..hasn't won a fight since.its been what 9-10 years

guerrero stans..a bit of history..this is who robert guerrero won his first belt from

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps
i know...ive never seen the fight but i saw the pictures of it :mjcry:...such an undignified end to one of the more dominant champs in the lower division...well he does have a shot at the HOF though

aiken then follows it with by winning the featherweight title in his next fight (by DQ even though he was up on cards)..luckiest 2 win streak of a journeyman ive seen in recent times..hasn't won a fight since.its been what 9-10 years

guerrero stans..a bit of history..this is who robert guerrero won his first belt from

:obama:

But yeah, Aiken is a journey man and hasnt won since 2006 either:snoop:

That Championship is keeping him afloat though, so I show him that love....but if he doesnt get a fight in this year, Im gonna have to toss him to the bushes with the other former #Players. Him and Kelly Pavlik:yeshrug:

LauderdaleBoss

#TunnelGang #RingGangRadio
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
he really was...if i remember correctly marquez sent him flying under the ropes when he stopped him....he didnt deserve to get stopped like like that :mjcry:

That comeback from Lil bro was something else though. Austin basically had him done before that happened. If I can remember I think Tim made it back in to beat the count and got stopped afterwards. Haven't seen that fight in ages though. I remember Ricardo Williams losing to Valenzuela on the undercard. That night was full of disappointment for a nikka.

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
That comeback from Lil bro was something else though. Austin basically had him done before that happened. If I can remember I think Tim made it back in to beat the count and got stopped afterwards. Haven't seen that fight in ages though. I remember Ricardo Williams losing to Valenzuela on the undercard. That night was full of disappointment for a nikka.
That fight made me an El Pollo fan...he was a replacement too :russ:...ricardo was a lazy candy eating fukk so he got a broner type asswhoopin...its a shame the detached retina ended his career

LauderdaleBoss

#TunnelGang #RingGangRadio
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
That fight made me an El Pollo fan...he was a replacement too :russ:...ricardo was a lazy candy eating fukk so he got a broner type asswhoopin...its a shame the detached retina ended his career

Yeah El Pollo swagged on Ricky hard in that fight. :mjlol:

fukk it, I think I gotta dip into the archives and pull out that vhs to rewatch. Williams was talented too, but just wasn't serious enough mentally.

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Yeah El Pollo swagged on Ricky hard in that fight. :mjlol:

fukk it, I think I gotta dip into the archives and pull out that vhs to rewatch. Williams was talented too, but just wasn't serious enough mentally.

yeah dibella ruined him by giving him a million dollars as a signing bonus..how is a young cat coming out of the olympics going to train seriously for a pro fight after that? time was ticking on him from jump