Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
IMG_0047.0.0.JPG
I have a feeling this will be a ridiculous brawl

LauderdaleBoss

#TunnelGang #RingGangRadio
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
there's a reason why..Oosthuizen fought on HBO before..on the undercard of GGG-Macklin..and lets just say that wasn't a good fight to watch and he arguably lost that fight too

Exactly, dude already lost to one of Virgil Hill's B team members and got the gift. Just imagine what Ward would do to buddy. :mjlol:

LauderdaleBoss

Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
Thing is GGG fights are cheaper. Wards fights are at least a million plus. And that's just for him.

Plus, GGG is going to give you an exciting KO for you to talk about later aka the big drama show.

Ward costs more, and you'll prolly get some dull one-sided decision type of fight where you'll only watch it once and forget about it later.

#GGGoodBoys winning :whew:

LauderdaleBoss

Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
at one point some people thought ward was #1 p4p:snoop:

he's wasting his prime years.

That Winky school of business will do it to you breh. nikkas will disagree with me and it's all good, but dude really tried to milk that super six win into stardom and greatness. Those wins don't even look all that great anymore when you consider what's popping now.

In a perfect world, Ward would have fought Bute, Froch 2x, Degale or Groves, one of the Dirrell brothers, and maybe at least one fight at light heavy by now.

Instead all we got is drained Dawson and fringe contender Rodriguez. :what::snoop:

King P

Legends Never Die
Daps
Reppin
Views From The X
That Winky school of business will do it to you breh. nikkas will disagree with me and it's all good, but dude really tried to milk that super six win into stardom and greatness. Those wins don't even look all that great anymore when you consider what's popping now.

In a perfect world, Ward would have fought Bute, Froch 2x, Degale or Groves, one of the Dirrell brothers, and maybe at least one fight at light heavy by now.

Instead all we got is drained Dawson and fringe contender Rodriguez. :what::snoop:
Bute was supposed to be the fight that would send Ward into superstardom, but he let that slip away all because he wouldn't put his ego to the side:snoop:

He takes that fight, and his career takes a whole different turn

L68

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

this post deserves its own thread...theres a reason for the ward hate and this is it

Dr. Acula

Hail Hydra
Supporter
Daps
This Kavanaugh dude is doing well but he needs some diversity in his style. He is throwing the same three punch combo which is effective against zamudio but is open to be exploited by someone more observant.

By the way these fights are too damn late. When I lived in the central time zone this wouldn't be a problem . however it's killing me living in the eastern time zone.

mson

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This Kavanaugh dude is doing well but he needs some diversity in his style. He is throwing the same three punch combo which is effective against zamudio but is open to be exploited by someone more observant.

By the way these fights are too damn late. When I lived in the central time zone this wouldn't be a problem . however it's killing me living in the eastern time zone.

These west coasters. Making it hard on a NYer:francis:

mson

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Have a feeling Kavanaugh is going to get cracked.

Edit: I meant Zamudio