Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps
HBO won't give the ok to the oosthusizen CAC

So who tf is Ward going to fight :russ:

That's crazy, because Oosthusizen was ranked as high as #6 at SMW, and was the #7 Light Heavyweight by The RING Magazine a few months ago and is still undefeated at 24-0:wow:

HBO be on that bullshyt for SOG, but they'll let GGG fight a Middleweight who's unranked by ESPN, RING, and TNBR:camby:

And yes, I know Monroe is ranked #3 by the WBA, but Oosthusizen is also ranked #5 by the WBC at 175:yeshrug:

It's a good tuneup fight:manny:

Last edited:

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
That's crazy, because Oosthsizen was ranked as high as #7 Light Heavyweight by The RING Magazine a few months ago and is still undefeated at 24-0:wow:

HBO be on that bullshyt for SOG, but they'll let GGG fight a Middleweight who's unranked by ESPN, RING, and TNBR:camby:

there's a reason why..Oosthuizen fought on HBO before..on the undercard of GGG-Macklin..and lets just say that wasn't a good fight to watch and he arguably lost that fight too

Newzz

Supporter
Daps
there's a reason why..Oosthuizen fought on HBO before..on the undercard of GGG-Macklin..and lets just say that wasn't a good fight to watch and he arguably lost that fight too

yeah, I know...to Gonzales I believe.

Still, it's a decent tuneup fight for being off as long as SOG has been off imo, especially since Oosthusizen is the #7 WBA ranked challenger for Ward's WBA Super Middleweight Championship currently as well.

Newzz

Supporter
Daps
On behalf of #BandCamp, I'd like to wish a happy 27th Birthday to Danny "Gift/Subway Swift" Garcia and all of #giftset :blessed:

subway-sub-21220507.jpg

#BandCamp

:aboutbillions:

HARLEM AL

Your broad loves me.....
Daps
Reppin
Harlem, NYC
That's crazy, because Oosthusizen was ranked as high as #6 at SMW, and was the #7 Light Heavyweight by The RING Magazine a few months ago and is still undefeated at 24-0:wow:

And yes, I know Monroe is ranked #3 by the WBA, but Oosthusizen is also ranked #5 by the WBC at 175:yeshrug:

It's a good tuneup fight:manny:
Thing is GGG fights are cheaper. Wards fights are at least a million plus. And that's just for him.

ChocolateGiddyUp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Thing is GGG fights are cheaper. Wards fights are at least a million plus. And that's just for him.

He wants 2 Milly what he got for Rodriguez

Its funny AF cuz that c*nt Duva talking bout" Haymon ruining boxing... He over pays for average fights but then he won't be able to pay for big fights ":sadcam:

Ward is the poster child for that shyt N he's with HBO N not Allah :mjlol:

Newzz

Supporter
Daps
@Newzz fukk you. Stop sneaking dissing the SET :mjcry:

Somebody had to wish him a happy birthday:manny:

He has his own flavored ice cream to go with it too:banderas:

It goes along with what everybody calls him besides Swift on twitter:obama:

classaction_cherry%20garcia.jpg

#BandCamp

:aboutbillions: