Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA

Return of the Khryst
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA
man, its like I stepped away for a few months and boxing done exploded. man, we eatin good already in 15. all of a sudden it seems like fights are getting made out the azz.

anyway, this is a fight that had to happen. need I say this could be a potential Gatti-Ward trilogy

This fight could be career threatening.

Daps
Yeah, that's what I read. Dammit, I wanted to see Mayfield get his mouth shut once and for all:mjcry:
Dan has said during his chat it is Bone. The fight is signed. Mayfield talk is now internet speculation or misinformation.
Karim signed a contract, they sent two contracts to each fighter brought them in this morning and had the Porter's choose Bone over Mayfield at 10am this morning

Scottie Drippin

Should Never Mention Me
Daps
Reppin
The Traps of Unified Korea
You can't blame GGG for taking a stay busy fight, because he could just choose not to fight til he gets one of those big names. But next time out he should take on a SMW to show he can do damage there too. He only has a couple of potential fights left at MW anyway (Canelo, Cotto, Lee, whoever is #2 at MW when Cotto vacates) and he may end up only fighting one more meaningful fight at MW. So why not show everyone how well his power translates to 168?
Nah, I hate fighters playing around with weight like that. When he goes to 168lb, it should be permanent, and it should come with a long training camp with the goal of making him a legit super middle, not just a guy that loses a few less pounds and fights larger fighters. With how often he fights, going up and coming right back down again in time for a August/September date does him no good. If you're gonna stay busy, stay busy where you're at.

Daps
breh, i know layzie, wish, bizzy, flesh and krayzie bone. but i don't know who the fuk eric bone is :wtf:

:russ:
uk outta here :camby: dan needs to start eating some gluten free kale chips and put down the swiss rolls. it's obviously fukkin up his head.

i respect wlad and all and it's unfortunate the division is weak. but aint no way in hell i can put him over lennox. lennox got too many prime good names on his resume, holyfield (future hof), mercer, bruno, vitali, tua, ruddock, tucker, golota. he beat everyman he's ever faced. lennox is top 5 heavyweight imo
Real Talk, I respect Wlad too....But that 90s era:whew: and I aint even a fan of Lewis, but you just got to respect it.

L68

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
erik bone part of my list of fighters to always check for their fights now

josesito been part of that list..he deserves a rematch:mjcry: