Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
K9 easily.

You'd have to book Superman vs Jesus Christ in a steal cage match on the undercard for me to even THINK about watching a K9 fight :mjlol:

i watch in hope he gets knocked out...the fact he has a more decisive victory over king carlos than anyone else doesn't sit well with me at all

these were underrated moments of entertainment

i have no idea what went wrong in that rematch and why powell couldn't repeat this :francis:

- this fight cheers me up everytime i watch it :popcorn:

Scottie Drippin

Should Never Mention Me
Daps
Reppin
The Traps of Unified Korea
cotto vs k9..id be disgusted at the fight but part of me will laugh at the fukkery if cotto actually lost to K9 :mjlol:; but then another part of me will be like :huhldup: if cornelius bundrage becomes the lineal middleweight champion of the world
:dead: fukk it even as a GoodBoy I say let's go ahead :heh: If Cotto is gonna fukk around with the belt might as well commit and turn it into the Hardcore 24/7 Title where every bum gets a run

Daps
new podcast with one of the best boxing writers Adam Abramowitz from SaturdayNightBoxing.com or SNBoxing on twitter, let him know you enjoyed the show if you do

Big Boss

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Cotto Slams DuBoef: He Lied, Won't Wait on His Crumbs!

WBC middleweight champion Miguel Cotto confirmed his new promotional deal with Roc Nation Sports and responded to the recent comments that appeared on BoxingScene.com .

Cotto feels Roc Nation Sports will take him to new heights and help his company achieve new things in the sport of boxing and beyond - like promoting concerts in Puerto Rico.

In the BoxingScene article, Top Rank President Todd duBoef said he was disappointed with the way Cotto conducted himself on a business level by ignoring phone calls, emails and other forms of communication.

Cotto was offered $10.5 million dollars for a May fight with Saul "Canelo" Alvarez but for whatever reasons the two sides were unable to reach an agreement.

Cotto was promoted by Top Rank for his entire career - until the promotional deal ran out in December 2012. He then did two fights with Golden Boy Promotions as a partner, against Floyd Mayweather and Austin Trout, and then came back to work with Top Rank on a fight by fight basis against Delvin Rodriguez and Austin Trout.

"I have nothing to discuss with Todd duBoef. We talked long before this. Even before the fight with Delvin Rodriguez. We were told about things that would be given to us and he shook my hand. At the end of the road we received nothing. I can't continue waiting for the crumbs that Todd wanted to give us. There are opportunities that can not be missed. And this is bigger than what Todd presented to us, so we moved on," said Cotto to El Vocero.

"I think the confidence we had for many years has been misunderstood. He played, lied and broke his word. Someone's word is very important. He gave it to Gaby (Gabriel Peñagarícano), Hector (Soto) and Bryan (Perez). Then he went to Miguel Cotto. The decision maker in my group is me. It is Todd duBoef who [I should] feel disappointed [with]."

http://www.boxingscene.com/cotto-slams-duboef-he-lied-wait-on-his-crumbs--88129

ChocolateGiddyUp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Cotto Slams DuBoef: He Lied, Won't Wait on His Crumbs!

WBC middleweight champion Miguel Cotto confirmed his new promotional deal with Roc Nation Sports and responded to the recent comments that appeared on BoxingScene.com .

Cotto feels Roc Nation Sports will take him to new heights and help his company achieve new things in the sport of boxing and beyond - like promoting concerts in Puerto Rico.

In the BoxingScene article, Top Rank President Todd duBoef said he was disappointed with the way Cotto conducted himself on a business level by ignoring phone calls, emails and other forms of communication.

Cotto was offered $10.5 million dollars for a May fight with Saul "Canelo" Alvarez but for whatever reasons the two sides were unable to reach an agreement.

Cotto was promoted by Top Rank for his entire career - until the promotional deal ran out in December 2012. He then did two fights with Golden Boy Promotions as a partner, against Floyd Mayweather and Austin Trout, and then came back to work with Top Rank on a fight by fight basis against Delvin Rodriguez and Austin Trout.

"I have nothing to discuss with Todd duBoef. We talked long before this. Even before the fight with Delvin Rodriguez. We were told about things that would be given to us and he shook my hand. At the end of the road we received nothing. I can't continue waiting for the crumbs that Todd wanted to give us. There are opportunities that can not be missed. And this is bigger than what Todd presented to us, so we moved on," said Cotto to El Vocero.

"I think the confidence we had for many years has been misunderstood. He played, lied and broke his word. Someone's word is very important. He gave it to Gaby (Gabriel Peñagarícano), Hector (Soto) and Bryan (Perez). Then he went to Miguel Cotto. The decision maker in my group is me. It is Todd duBoef who [I should] feel disappointed [with]."

http://www.boxingscene.com/cotto-slams-duboef-he-lied-wait-on-his-crumbs--88129

@Black_Jesus bu bu bu but sign the contract....bu bu bu but Top Rank and Bob Arum are men of their word...bu bu bu but if Top Rank say they goin pay you they goin pay you :mjlol:

Black_Jesus

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
from the home of coca-cola, i'm not referring to s
@Black_Jesus bu bu bu but sign the contract....bu bu bu but Top Rank and Bob Arum are men of their word...bu bu bu but if Top Rank say they goin pay you they goin pay you :mjlol:
fukk cotto... He was holding out waiting to win the Mayweather sweepstakes instead of getting the fight made with Canelo, which HBO was counting on...
there's two sides of the coin and im sure Cotto didn't hold up his end of the bargain as well...