Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

MIAlien

#FactsOnly
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wade County
@MIAlien did you know about the cotto deal?
I heard about them being in talks around the time I found out about the Ward news, but I was told Cotto got cold feet. If you remember what I was saying about Cotto not signing if he had a shot at the Floyd fight, that was why no one I spoke to was sure about it. I kept hinting at Cotto not being singed to Top Rank just yet on here, because @Jello Biafra kept insisting Cotto was sticking with them and I knew they weren't even in the running anymore. At a certain point it was just Haymon or Roc Nation, depending on the Floyd fight. I didn't want to jump out on it and get it wrong, because I was told Cotto was noncommittal. With Ward I saw the photo of the signing, so it was different. But once Floyd/Pac signed, I knew it was a matter of time.

About a month ago I was told it was done, but I wasn't told when it would be announced, so I figured I'd wait to ask. I thought it wouldn't be announced for at least another month. I'll see if I can find some more info this week.

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
No fukking way Cotto/Ward ever happens.

Ward is too much of a p*ssy to EVER fight at even a tiny tiny disadvantage, much less go down to 160, because he's delusional :mjlol:

There's a bigger chance of a Trout rematch with Margarito as the special guest referee than there is for a Cotto/Ward fight.

fixed :francis:

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
So we getting Cotto vs K9 then :what:

Haymon ain't fukking with ROC N I'm sure TR won't be feeding their Welterweights in with Cotton now

cotto vs k9..id be disgusted at the fight but part of me will laugh at the fukkery if cotto actually lost to K9 :mjlol:; but then another part of me will be like :huhldup: if cornelius bundrage becomes the lineal middleweight champion of the world

LauderdaleBoss

#TunnelGang #RingGangRadio
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
cotto vs k9..id be disgusted at the fight but part of me will laugh at the fukkery if cotto actually lost to K9 :mjlol:; but then another part of me will be like :huhldup: if cornelius bundrage becomes the lineal middleweight champion of the world

I would lose my got dayum mind if K9 scores the upset. :russ: