Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

mr. smoke weed

Smoke Album Done......Wait n See #SmokeSquad
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Chi
They should have Kirkland sparring in the locker room right before the fight. It's one of the oddest things I've ever seen. It's like he has absolutely no chin within the first 4 rounds. Perhaps an exaggeration but it's on some club fighter type of shyt. After the 4th round all of a sudden it's world class. It's like you have to wake the nygga up
If anne was there she'd just whoop his ass a few times :to:

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps
B_L2s6eU0AA3ZGb.jpg:large

Cleveland + Cincy linking up....Showtime Shawn & Mr. NBC Himself:ohlawd:

#OhioPlayas

:banderas:

theflyest

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If anne was there she'd just whoop his ass a few times :to:

Canelo is clearly the safe pick to win the fight because of all the bullshyt. Canelo is an absolute professional & puts himself in the best possibble position to succeed in his career. You can't knock a guy like that.
I think James can put some work in on Canelo if he can make it past four rounds. :snoop:

This shyt is unbelievable man. Every time I watch Kirkland within the first four rounds, I'm just hoping he doesn't get rocked. It's like every punch looks like its having a visible effect when he's in there with a decent 154 lber. As soon as the 5th round starts, he's eating these punches like nothing man & walking through them.:heh:

This fight is just set up for him to lose. He hasn't fought in like 10 years. He's got a completely different team. We all know he's a slow starter. He hasn't given himself the best chance to win the fight. We know he's gonna give 100% effort & thats all I can really ask.

mr. smoke weed

Smoke Album Done......Wait n See #SmokeSquad
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Chi
Canelo is clearly the safe pick to win the fight because of all the bullshyt. Canelo is an absolute professional & puts himself in the best possibble position to succeed in his career. You can't knock a guy like that.
I think James can put some work in on Canelo if he can make it past four rounds. :snoop:

This shyt is unbelievable man. Every time I watch Kirkland within the first four rounds, I'm just hoping he doesn't get rocked. It's like every punch looks like its having a visible effect when he's in there with a decent 154 lber. As soon as the 5th round starts, he's eating these punches like nothing man & walking through them.:heh:

This fight is just set up for him to lose. He hasn't fought in like 10 years. He's got a completely different team. We all know he's a slow starter. He hasn't given himself the best chance to win the fight. We know he's gonna give 100% effort & thats all I can really ask.
James isn't set to win the fight vs Canelo but it'll be good experience for him. Dude is nuts. If he makes it out of the first 2 without taking a canvas nap I think he's going to give Canelo hell. Especially in the later rounds. James is a monster, but he's definitely fukkin insane.

theflyest

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
James isn't set to win the fight vs Canelo but it'll be good experience for him. Dude is nuts. If he makes it out of the first 2 without taking a canvas nap I think he's going to give Canelo hell. Especially in the later rounds. James is a monster, but he's definitely fukkin insane.

James NEEDS this. As exciting as he is, he's very difficult to work with & the game has no problem ridding themselves of nyggas like that.. Win or lose, he HAS to put on a show.

On the flipside, Canelo likes to take rest & has never been in there with a nygga with power who will pound on him non stop. Hopefully this new team has James in phenomenal condition.

Newzz

Supporter
Daps
Team L :mjlol:

na for real no good barbers in Ohio?

Shawn Porter actually goes the Barbershop I go to all the time:heh:

We stay fresh:ufdup:

It's fight week though for AB and The Powerhouse fights on Friday The 13th:demonic:

We get fresh haircuts and lineups day of the fight, not a week or 2 out:yeshrug:

#OhioPlayas

:smugbiden:

Newzz

Supporter
Daps
I could realistically see Cotto-Bradley, but based on pure fun, just imagine Cotto-Khan:wow:

2015 trying to take the crown for one of the best years in boxing in a long time fam

Cotto vs Khan please:ohlawd:

Imagine KHAN as the Lineal Middleweight Champion Of World with his mandatory defense against GGG:banderas:

The fukkery overload:blessed:

theflyest

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Imagine KHAN as the Lineal Middleweight Champion Of World with his mandatory defense against GGG:banderas:

Cotto-Khan could be the most entertaining fight in boxing at the moment. Khan's desperation to be considered a higher tier fighter could really pay off or get him hurt badly. He's been calling Cotto out at a catch weight & I would love to see it. He has the frame & stylistically, I just can't imagine a scenario where it would be a boring fight. It's just not possible.

Khan's shortlist is Cotto, Marquez, Bradley & Algeri:scust:

There is no way in hell I'm trying to see Khan 12-0 Algeri.Algeri took what he had & got as far as he could go. Need to take his ass back to his parents basement.

Newzz

Supporter
Daps
Cotto-Khan could be the most entertaining fight in boxing at the moment. Khan's desperation to be considered a higher tier fighter could really pay off or get him hurt badly. He's been calling Cotto out at a catch weight & I would love to see it. He has the frame & stylistically, I just can't imagine a scenario where it would be a boring fight. It's just not possible.

Khan's shortlist is Cotto, Marquez, Bradley & Algeri:scust:

There is no way in hell I'm trying to see Khan 12-0 Algeri.Algeri took what he had & got as far as he could go. Need to take his ass back to his parents basement.

Algieri???????????:mindblown:

Cotto:ufdup::pacspit:

Big Boss

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I could realistically see Cotto-Bradley, but based on pure fun, just imagine Cotto-Khan:wow:

2015 trying to take the crown for one of the best years in boxing in a long time fam

What if cotto announces GGG?:sas2: