Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
Goosen always been underrated as a trainer. I think he could really help Junior Jr out (of course this depends on how focused Chavez is.)

Goosen was the one responsible for getting Shane to throw combos again once dude went over board with the muscle heavy one shot at a time power boxing shyt he was on during the Oscar rematch/Vargas fights.
I used to get so pissed off watching Shane's fight when he was in that one power shot mode.

Scottie Drippin

Should Never Mention Me
Daps
Reppin
The Traps of Unified Korea
One thing that seems to be overlooked is every time Andre Ward beats an opponent, they are never the same. He doesn't have that one punch ko power, which actually makes it worse for his opponents. He has just enough pop, & he's basically beating the shyt out of these guys for 12 rounds, which causes some real damage. He's punching them in the head, shoulders, arms, the body, with effective clinching & his opponents say he allegedly headbutts but hey its a fight.

I definitely have to give props to Froch, because he was able to bounce back. You know what I have to shout out Bika too, but let's be honest man. You probably need a baseball bat for Bika. He's just not gonna stop. It is what it is.

I'm not on a team sog or anything like that, but really watch these fighters after they fight Ward. Andre Ward ended Chad Dawson's career.

:scust:@ the way he did Allan Green. He basically took his soul. He was nothing but a dead man walking when Johnson KO'd his ass. Allan can't even beat a bum now.

Ran that nygga Arthur Abraham all the way back to Germany. He will never step foot in America again.

Andre don't need a tuneup for his comeback. For what? To end another poor guys career who is just trying to make a living for his family? Nah man'

If Jay-Z doesn't step up, YOU sog nyggas need to boycott that nygga & Roc Nation.
Abraham is 10-1 since Ward, Froch is undefeated and has never been better, Kessler got the best win of his career in a hellacious war right after fighting Ward :beli: Andre Ward is great and everything but get the fukk outta here he's no career ender :heh:

LauderdaleBoss

#TunnelGang #RingGangRadio
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
Abraham is 10-1 since Ward, Froch is undefeated and has never been better, Kessler got the best win of his career in a hellacious war right after fighting Ward :beli: Andre Ward is great and everything but get the fukk outta here he's no career ender :heh:

After reading this post, Ward seems like he's a career booster. :mjlol:

Although Dawson would disagree. :mjcry:

LauderdaleBoss

#TunnelGang #RingGangRadio
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
come on breh...please dont slander the homie:mjcry:

Apologies breh, but I had to keep it real. Dawson taking that fight was career suicide. Never been the same since.

You already know I'm a big Chad fan though. I had to take mad shyt from these youtube nikkas when I got that Ward/Dawson prediction wrong. :snoop: It took months before nikkas let me live that shyt down.

theflyest

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Let me just dead this bullshyt right now

Arthur Abraham has went 10-1 chilling in Germany. We will never see this dude on American television again. He lost damn near every fight in the super 6. Andre Ward beat the shyt out of him. At this point he's just making his money in what his team looks at as winnable fights. He's never really looked good after the Ward fight regardless if he is winning these fights or not.

Ward ruined Kessler. Now Kessler went on to barely beat Froch, but a version of Kessler pre-Ward wouldn't have had too much problems with a guy like Froch. Kessler use to be nice. Like he was cold. There was a reason he was favorite to win the tournament. Andre Ward proceeded to 12-0 him. He beat him to the head & body repeatedly. Kessler should have retired immediately after he beat Froch. It was obvious he had nothing to offer anymore.

What do you get out of downplaying what Andre has done? He is repeatedly punching these guys in the head for 12 rounds causing real damage. It would be better for their career if he just knocked them out in the first round.

We can clown his business moves, but we are not gonna take away what he is doing to these guys.

Last edited:

Scottie Drippin

Should Never Mention Me
Daps
Reppin
The Traps of Unified Korea
Let me just dead this bullshyt right now

Arthur Abraham has went 10-1 chilling in Germany. We will never see this dude on American television again. He lost damn near every fight in the super 6. Andre Ward beat the shyt out of him. At this point he's just making his money in what his team looks at as winnable fights. He's never really looked good after the Ward fight regardless if he is winning these fights or not.

Ward ruined Kessler. Now Kessler went on to barely beat Froch, but a version of Kessler pre-Ward wouldn't have had too much problems with a guy like Froch. Kessler use to be nice. Like he was cold. There was a reason he was favorite to win the tournament. Andre Ward proceeded to 12-0 him. He beat him to the head & body repeatedly. Kessler should have retired immediately after he beat Froch. It was obvious he had nothing to offer anymore.

What do you get out of downplaying what Andre has done? He is repeatedly punching these guys in the head for 12 rounds causing real damage. It would be better for their career if he just knocked them out in the first round.

We can clown his business moves, but we are not gonna take away what he is doing to these guys.
:beli: No one is downplaying that Andre Ward wins fights, but this is the most randomly excessively dikkriding ever.

Abraham is 10-1 chilling in Germany.

Meaning he is the SAME EXACT FIGHTER HE WAS BEFORE WARD. Are you at any point going to mention that he lost twice before facing Ward? He's an above average fighter that lost when he stepped up in quality and ever since he's been exactly the same.

Again, Kessler got the BEST WIN OF HIS CAREER the fight after Ward. He has NO better win on his resume. He was the favorite in the Super 6 because he was considered the #2 to Calzaghe...who he lost to. C'mon then, who is a better W on Kessler's resume than Froch? Markus Beyer :heh: He had his career highlight, career defining W right after that hellacious, life altering, ruining loss he suffered from Ward. Ruined so much that he walked through a genuine power punchers fire for 12 rounds and out gunned him five months later :heh:

And I see you don't want to discuss Froch at all. :heh:

Give it up, you don't have to dikkride that hard.

Andre Ward is great and everything but chill :dead:

theflyest

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm dyckriding Ward, but yet I'm one of the main ones in here clowning him year after year for his business decisions. Nyggas really believe you have to be Mike Tyson to ruin careers when the reality is getting beat on by an accurate puncher with just enough pop for 12 rounds does significant damage. Ignore the records here. Look at the film. Just watch how these guys fight after they've been in there with Ward.

Your not gonna sit here & tell me Kessler & AA where the exact same fighters after they lost to Ward.

I agree Froch is Kessler's best win, but it doesn't mean Kessler wasn't past it. It was the last fight he had left in him. Kessler barely beat Froch because Andre Ward shot him. The snap he had on his jab & his punches where gone. He use to be extremely sharp. All of a sudden he's sloppy? He had to outwork him just to win the fight. Froch is deceptively good, but he didn't make Kessler all of a sudden lose the snap on his punches.

Let's not act like AA didn't look like a better fighter before Ward either.

We are gonna agree to disagree. The film is there so I'm not just saying this shyt for no reason. Your looking at records. I'm looking at how these guys are fighting.

Look at what he did to poor Chad Dawson, who is getting knocked out in the first round & losing to guys I've never heard of before.

Last edited:

Amare's Right Hook

Southeast World Champion
Daps
I'm dyckriding Ward.

tumblr_nhmmhzaCN71tlb56zo1_500.gif

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
just been writing down the fight calendar in my notebook, and its great. basically every week from march to june (except march 21) has a good fight, and not just schedule filler but a good fight or two. the "A list" fight schedule is full but there are plenty of great "B list" fights not on major networks too

shiming (if you're into that), berto, kell brook, rosado/stevens BKB, salido/martinez, dirrell/jack (C list?), gradovich/selby are all there on top of the "bigger" fights and not one of them is just a "stay busy" meaningless fight. it's gonna be great