Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

krackdagawd

Inspire.
Daps
Reppin
Another Gold Medal
Watching this on delay just got back from seeing Kingsmen, why didn't you brehs tell me young Canelo the gawd starred in this shyt :wow:

hqdefault.jpg

watching the 4th round at the moment Carl beating him from the outside and the inside :obama: why can't we have crowds this hype in America :beli:

LauderdaleBoss

#TunnelGang #RingGangRadio
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
Frampton beat the shyt outta Avalos.

Great performance. Wouldn't mind seeing him soul clap Quigg into another dimension before he goes after Rigo.

theflyest

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
One thing that seems to be overlooked is every time Andre Ward beats an opponent, they are never the same. He doesn't have that one punch ko power, which actually makes it worse for his opponents. He has just enough pop, & he's basically beating the shyt out of these guys for 12 rounds, which causes some real damage. He's punching them in the head, shoulders, arms, the body, with effective clinching & his opponents say he allegedly headbutts but hey its a fight.

I definitely have to give props to Froch, because he was able to bounce back. You know what I have to shout out Bika too, but let's be honest man. You probably need a baseball bat for Bika. He's just not gonna stop. It is what it is.

I'm not on a team sog or anything like that, but really watch these fighters after they fight Ward. Andre Ward ended Chad Dawson's career.

:scust:@ the way he did Allan Green. He basically took his soul. He was nothing but a dead man walking when Johnson KO'd his ass. Allan can't even beat a bum now.

Ran that nygga Arthur Abraham all the way back to Germany. He will never step foot in America again.

Andre don't need a tuneup for his comeback. For what? To end another poor guys career who is just trying to make a living for his family? Nah man'

If Jay-Z doesn't step up, YOU sog nyggas need to boycott that nygga & Roc Nation.

Last edited: