Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
I wouldn't say Bika has a 50% chance of KOing Stevenson period (late or early)

More like 20% chance. Bika is getting past it nowadays. Dirrell was hurting him alot in their rematch. I don't see Bika standing up to them superman bombs, but hey boxing is unpredictable like that.

Ain't too many cats that can take that Fonfara beating in order to hang around late and make a surprise happen.

you have a point but bika has been in with better quality of fighters unlike fonfara plus hasnt been stopped or close to being stopped

i just want some fukkery to commence then bika cashes out against kovalev and we have some unification at 175

SuikodenII

Where's Suikoden VI??????
Daps
Bika's a tough fighter and is regarded as many opponents' toughest fight. He's getting another HUGE opportunity so I fully expect him to come in ready, focused and in shape.

Problem is, he's never fought a quality opponent 175. And he's going in against a one-punch KO fighter.

Stevenson on the other hand has seemed to not be as focused and hungry as he once was. Not only is this because he's reached the proverbial "mountain top", but his recent opponents haven't been the type to "get up" for. Bika despite his recent record and his record in big marquee match-ups is not someone to sleep on. If Andre "Freaking" Ward says he was his toughest fight to date............a man who fought Froch, Abraham, Kessler................take notice. You have a serious threat on your hands.

Final prediction: Stevenson UD. It'll be another ugly mess, Bika winning mid-late rounds off of activity.

SuikodenII

Where's Suikoden VI??????
Daps
There are 17 Weight Divisions.............. yeah, what's your point? :patrice:

The WBC, IBF, and WBO designate only ONE World Champion for each weight class and interim champions are regarded as World Champions but are extremely rare.............so?! :what:

As of February 19th, 2015, the WBA has 38 World Champions :damn:

Last edited:

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps
Aye @Newzz I've been watching old Broner and I think I want to join BandCamp :lupe:

This wont effect my #SwiftSet stannery I hope :whoa:

You negged me about a week ago:birdman:

:ufdup:

Sike!:russ: Im just fukking with you breh............
200.gif

#BandCamp business is bigger than that and the movement is moving:banderas:

200.gif

Welcome to the Freshest, Flyest, Flashiest Camp on the web.....#BandCamp:ohlawd:

maxresdefault.jpg

I added you to the crew sig breh:obama:

#BandCamp

:blessed:

Newzz

Supporter
Daps
There are 17 Weight Divisions.............. yeah, what's your point? :patrice:

The WBC, IBF, and WBO designate only ONE World Champion for each weight class and interim champions are NOT regarded as World Champions.............so?! :what:

As of February 19th, 2015, the WBA has 38 World Champions :damn:

:wow:

38 Champions?:dead:

Newzz

Supporter
Daps
#BandCampBanter

"He's a healthy guy...it was actually my first birth I've ever seen. Out of all my children, you know, this was the first one...it was a very special moment for me and I cherish that moment...outside at home, I'm a grown man with responsibilities. I'm a man with six children, kids, babies that I gotta take care of...but in that ring, I'm Adrien Broner and it's more of, I can't really say myself, but once that bell rings, it's me...there's still a lot more that I have to do and I'm still hungry," stated three-division former world champion Adrien Broner, who was still beaming from ear to ear days after the birth of his son, Adrieon. Check out the family man you didn't know.

"I got a few in my career that really changed me and the way I look at boxing...I had to dig, and after that fight, I came back to the gym and I was like, I gotta step up...that was a fight where somebody like me shouldn't have even taken the fight...I seen the way they was crowding him...I really wasn't getting the attention that I get now," stated three-division former world champion Adrien Broner, who got deep on some of the fights in his career that changed who he is and how he views boxing. Check it out!

AB aka About Business And Boxing

#BandCamp

:wow: